The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has received a number of queries concerning the AIPMT 2016 (All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test) which is scheduled to be conducted on May 1, 2016. Based on the queries received, CBSE has issued the following clarifications on AIPMT 2016 application :-
- In case, the fee has been paid twice through debit/credit card, then the refund will be made in auto mode. The concerned banks will verify and refund the fee automatically in the same account from which fee has been paid.
- The photograph which is to be uploaded in the application form does not require the name of the candidate and date of photograph. In case, any candidate has uploaded the photograph having name and date of photograph, the same will also be accepted.
- No change is allowed, if a candidate wish to change either English or Hindi medium of the exam after wrongly choosing either Hindi or English medium in the application form. However, the Hindi medium paper will be both in Hindi and English.
- No change is allowed once the choice of the centre city (exam) has been submitted in the application form.
- If any candidate has filled in the wrong qualification code in the application form, it cannot be changed, as it makes no effect on the eligibility of the candidate for the AIPMT 2016 exam.
AIMPT 2016 EXAM
The All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT 2016) will be conducted to fill 15 per cent merit of the all-India quota seats in government medical and dental colleges all over the country.
CBSE AIPMT 2016 Notification and Dates
AIPMT Eligibility Criteria
AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern
Ads by Google