CBSE Class 10th 12th Board Examination 2018 Practical’s Dates Jan 16 to Feb 25
Central Board of Secondary Examination, CBSE has announced the schedule for practicals and internal assessment with the affiliated schools.
The practicals for class 12th and 10th board examinations for 2018 will start from January 16th, 2018.
- The schools have been instructed to upload the practical marks on the website by February 25th, 2018. The date sheet for CBSE Board Examinations 2018 is expected to be released by end of December or in January 2018.
- The circular dated December 8, 2017, has been dispatched to all schools with instructions to conduct practicals as well as submit the internal grades for the students in class 10th to the board.
- The answer sheets for the practical examinations of Class 12th have already been dispatched to the schools.
- CBSE Board Examination is divided into two parts – the practicals (for a few subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Business Studies, etc.) and theory papers.
- The theory papers are the external examination for both class 10th and 12th.
- The practicals will be conducted in the school but by external examiners by the board.
- The actual dates for the practicals are decided by the schools but the time period is designated by the board.
- CBSE has asked the schools to conduct the practicals between January 16 and February 25, next year.
CBSE Board examination date sheet for Class 10th and 12th has not been released as yet and is expected to follow soon. The Board exams are expected to a start a day or two ahead of the original exam schedule of March 1 due to Holi. CBSE is expected to release the date sheet for class 10 board examination and class 12 board examination (theory papers) by end of December or by early January. The tentative date for the release of date sheet is January 10th.
Class 10 students of CBSE schools would be writing the board examinations after a gap as CCE pattern was introduced in 2009. Students who had failed in class 10 board last year would also be required to write the revised class 10 board examinations in 2018.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )