AIIMS MBBS 2019 Basic Registration – All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) have released the notification for MBBS Admission in AIIMS, New Delhi and Fourteen other AIIMS (Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana) for the academic session 2019. The two tier registration procedure for AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam will begin today i.e. November 30, 2018 and will continue till January 3, 2019. No application fee will be charged for the basic registration.
Also See : AIIMS MBBS 2019 – Dates, Eligibility, Application, Pattern
Candidates who have passed / appearing / appeared in 12th class examination (in 10+2 scheme) or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with aggregate of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST, 45% for OPH) are eligible to apply for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam at the official website aiimsexams.org
AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be held on May 25 and 26.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Dates
- Basic Registration (PAAR) for MBBS-2019 Start from: 30th November 2018
- Last date for Basic Registration: 03rd January 2019 (05.00 PM)
- Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration: 07th January 2019
- Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted: 08th to 18th January 2019
- Final Status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration for MBBS-2019: 22nd January 2019
- Uploading of Prospectus: 29th January 2019
- Generation of Code for Final Registration i.e. payment of fees and city choice for MBBS-2019 only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted: 29th January 2019 – 17th February 2019 (05:00 PM)
- Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice only for those who have Generated Code for payment & city choice): 21st February 2019 – 12th March 2019(05:00 PM)
- Hosting/uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS Website: 15th May 2019
- Date of Examination: 25th May 2019 (Saturday) & 26th May 2019 (Sunday)
- Examination Timings: 1st Shift (Each Day) 09:00 AM – 12:30 PM and; 2nd Shift (Each Day) 03:00 PM – 06:30 PM