> Xavier University
> Xavier University M.Sc. Economics Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility
Xavier University M.Sc. Economics Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility
Xavier University announces Admission to M.Sc. in Economics 2019-21 Batch
Xavier University M.Sc. Economics Admission 2019 – Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) invites applications for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Economics offered in Xavier School of Economics (XSE) Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) for the academic session 2019-21
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
- Postgraduate Program in Economics (M.Sc.-Economics). Inherits 30 years of excellence in Management education at XIMB
Duration of Courses: 2 years (full time)
Important Dates for Xavier University M.Sc. Economics Admission 2019
- Last Date to fill up the Application Form is 31st March 2019
- Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree in Economics, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognized University. Or a bachelor’s degree with first class in any discipline (preferably in quantitative-based subjects of Natural and Biological Sciences, or in technical subjects such as Engineering/Technology)
- Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by 15th June 2019, can also apply.
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for admission test and/or personal interview to be conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar in May or June 2019
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the admission test and/or Personal Interview and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
Application Process for Xavier University M.Sc. Economics Admission 2019
- Applicants are required to fill-up the application form online at: www.xub.edu.in
- Step 1: Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XID/Username and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XID/Username and Password, then login as per Step 2.
- Step 2:Login with your XID/Username and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of photo may be of about 200 x 250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250 x 125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
- Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1500/-).
- If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
Xavier University Bhubaneswar, Plot no. 12 (a), Nijigada Kurki, Harirajpur-752050 Puri dt. Odisha Cell & Land lines: +91-7077704688, +91-0674-6647 718/7714/7715/7706, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.xub.edu.in