University of Kashmir Notification for admission to M. Pharm (Non-GPAT) Program 2018
University of Kashmir M.Pharm Admission 2018 (Non-GPAT) – Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to M.Pharm Program for the academic session 2018 at Main Campus, University of Kashmir. Admission to the M.Pharm shall be governed by the Admission Policy/PG Prospectus 2018 available on University website and relevant statutes
Also See : M.Pharma Admissions 2018
Important Dates for University of Kashmir M.Pharm Admission 2018
- Submission of Online Forms: From 04th September 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Forms/Deposition of Entrance Test Fee: 11th September 2018
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
- Should have passed, Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) from the University of Kashmir or any other Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with at least 55% marks in aggregate for Open Merit and 50% marks for reserved categories.
- Candidates shall be admitted to various specializations of M.Pharm Program on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Test against the available vacant seats.
Application Form for University of Kashmir M.Pharm Admission 2018
- Submission of Online Application Forms – The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms:
- Step-1: Visit www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2018. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2: Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step-3: enter the required details, Upload your latest passport size Photograph, and click “Next”.
- Step-4: Select the desired Preferences (After last date the Preference of Campus/College selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
- Step-5: If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference
- Step-6: Deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs.250/- (including Rs.150/- as IT Fee) and for Entrance Test Fee of Rs.500/- plus i.e. Rs.750/- through Online mode only.
- The candidates must check the status of their application forms after four days of online submission of application forms. In case, acceptance of form is not uploaded or fee reconciliation is pending, the candidate should contact the office of the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Exams, University of Kashmir, along with Application Form, and other relevant documents, within three days after the last date of submission of Application Form.
Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations
Office of the Dean Academic Affairs, Department of Pharmaceutical Science University Campus Hazratbal, Public Officer: 0194-2272172, Websites www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in