University of Calcutta Kolkata notifies PhD (Botany) Admissions 2018
University of Calcutta PhD in Botany Admission 2018 – University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in Department of Botany for the session 2018
Interested candidates for enrolment in PhD Program in Botany from eligible post graduate students of Botany (or allied disciplines, subject to endorsement by the concerned PhD committee)
- Last Date of Receiving Application Form: 10th August 2018
- Date, of Written Exam: 14th August 2018 at 01.00 pm
- Declaration of eligible candidates for Interview: 20th August 2018
- Date of Interview: 27th August 2018
- Declaration of names of finally selected candidates: Will be notified later
- Maximum up to 35 candidates* will be selected on the basis of merit
- Post Graduate students of Botany (or allied disciplines, subject to endorsement by the concerned PhD Committee). The eligibility of the candidate will be as per UGC rules.
- Those who have qualified in NET/SET/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship or already obtained M. Phil/M. Tech/M. Pharm degree would be exempted from the examination as per UGC rules.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the admission test and interview conducted by the university. The test will be of 50 marks of one hour duration. There will be 50 multiple-choice questions (MCQ), each of 1 mark.
- They have to appear for an interview on the scheduled date
- Reservation in admission shall strictly abide by the West Bengal State Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Rules, 2013
- The candidates are advised to download the format of the Application Form from the University Website caluniv.ac.in
- Completely filled up the application form and submit to the Head, Department of Botany, Calcutta University after paying Rs.100/- in cash or demand draft to the cash counter of the University within 10th August 2018
University of Calcutta
Department of Botany, Senate House, 87/1 College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal-700073, Phone No.: 033 2241 0071, Website www.caluniv.ac.in
Click here or more admission news.
Also See : Admission Notification
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )