> TMI BTech BSc Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
TMI BTech BSc Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Tolani Maritime Institute TMISAT for BTech, BSc Admission 2019
TMI BTech BSc Admission 2019 – Applications are invited by Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) , Pune for admission to full time Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Marine Engineering and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nautical Science Program for the session commencing in July 2019
Candidates will be able to fill TMISAT 2019 application form to appear in the entrance examination of Tolani Maritime Institute in order to get admission in B.Tech in Marine Engineering and B.Sc. Nautical Science.
TMI provides an excellent training ground for Marine Engineers and Nautical Officers
Also See : Marine Engineering Admission 2019
TMI BTech BSc Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Application to appear in TMISAT at National Centres is 25th April 2019
- Last Date for filling Application Forms: 31st May 2019
- Date of Exam: To be announced!
- Declaration of TMISAT Result: Scores are seen immediately after exam
- Admission Process Open for Course Commencing July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for TMI BTech BSc Admission 2019
For B. Tech. Marine Engineering /B.Sc. Nautical Science Program:
- Qualifying in IMUCET is mandatory for admission. The following criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for admission into the B.Tech. Marine Engineering Degree Program & B.Sc. Nautical Science Program at Tolani Maritime Institute:
- Male candidates born on or after 1st September 1998 are eligible to apply for the 2019 batch. In accordance with Government of India guidelines, there is a two-year age relaxation for female candidates and girls born on or after 1st September 1996 are eligible to apply for the 2019 batch.
- Minimum age of a candidate shall be 17 years.
- TMI encourages the participation of both genders without discrimination.
- Only unmarried candidates will be considered.
Also See : Engineering Admissions 2019
- Candidates must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with (a) at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), and (b) at least 50% marks in English in either Class X or Class XII.
- Qualifying in IMUCET is mandatory for admission
- The Institute has laid down detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards. The candidate has to meet these standards to qualify for admission. You are advised to have yourself medically examined by competent doctors before applying. This will ensure that you meet the minimum requirements, which in turn will avoid disappointment at a later stage
- A successful career as a merchant marine requires more than just a strong academic foundation. Other characteristics that are necessary include
- Communication skills
- Temperamental suitability for a sea career
- Leadership qualities
- Aptitude for scientific concepts
- Tolani Maritime Institute selection process will test candidates on each of the above parameters by taking into account a candidate’s 10+2 PCM marks, rank in IMUCET, result of the TMI online entrance exam, performance in an interview and satisfactory medical tests.
Selection Process for TMI BTech BSc Admission 2019
For all eligible applications received by 25 April 2019:
- The online test and interview will be conducted in the first half of May 2019 at Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Indore, Ranchi, Jaipur and Guwahati. Candidates will be shortlisted based on marks in PCM, online test, IMU test rank and interview.
For applications received between 26 April and 31 May 2019:
- Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their PCM marks and IMUCET rank will be called to TMI campus in June 2019 for online test. Candidates will be short listed based on performance in above mentioned tests and medical fitness as per DGS norms.
- The on-line test has a multiple-choice format covering Physics, Mathematics, Analytical and Logical Reasoning. The questions are of 10+2 level. There is one section each with negative marking and duration of the test is one hour.
- This test is conducted in 13 centres across India.
- Applicants are interviewed by a panel of educators and maritime professionals to assess the applicants’ communication skills, leadership potential, clarity of thought, maturity and reasoning abilities.
- Medical practitioners appointed by the Institute will examine all selected candidates for certifying conformation with the medical requirements laid down by the Institute.
Payment of Fees
- All fees are required to be paid at the beginning of each semester. Management may take necessary action if fee payment is delayed.
- TMI degree Programs are approved by AXIS Bank, HDFC Bank, Corporation Bank, State Bank of India and Credila (an HDFC Ltd. Company). However, candidates can approach any bank for financial assistance.
TMI BTech BSc Admission 2019 Application Form
- Online through this Website
- Step I: Fill the application form on this website. Last date for availability of forms – 31st May 2019. For early processing of the form and appearing in TMISAT at National centres, apply before 25th April 2019.
- Step II: Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card / internet banking OR by a Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs. 1200/- in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune.
- Step III: Print duly filled application form and the summary generated. Send the same along with the transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft/Pay Order to TMI. Please write your form no. and contact details on the reverse of the draft.
Necessary documents to be sent to TMI with all applications:
- Printed copy of the application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website.
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back.
- Self-attested Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent). Applicants who have not received 12th marksheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams.
- Self-attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet (on receipt) from internet attested by school Principal.
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extracurricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1200/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute. Please write your form no. and contact details including mobile phone no. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
149-151, Sher-E-Punjab Society, Off Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400093, INDIA, Tel: +91 (22) 6153 5454, Fax: +91 (22) 6153 5453, Email: email@example.com, website: www.tolani.edu