> Swami Rama Himalayan University
> Swami Rama Himalayan University PhD Admission 2019
Swami Rama Himalayan University PhD Admission 2019
Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU) announces Entrance Exam for PhD Admission for January 2019 session
SRHU PhD Admission 2019 – Swami Rama Himalayan University has invited application for admission to full-time PhD Program 2019 session.
The admissions to PhD Programs offered by the University are made purely on merit decided by the University (wherever applicable). Public, in general, is informed that Swami Rama Himalayan University or its constituent colleges have never authorized/solicited any person(s) or any agent(s) for admissions in the PhD Programs. Be it known to all that there is no management quota in the University or its Constituent Colleges/Schools.
Also See : Phd Admissions
SRHU Doctoral Degree Programs
- The University is offering Ph.D. Program in the following areas:
- Bioscience (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology); Epidemiology; Hospital Administration; Immunology; Management (Finance & Financial Marketing, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management); Medical Physics; Neuroscience; Oncology Sciences; Pharmacology; Physiology
Also See : Admission Notification
SRHU PhD Admission 2019 Dates
- Schedule for online submission of Application Forms & Requisite Fee: 24th Oct. 2018 to 31st December 2018
- Date of uploading of Admit-Cards on University Website: 10th January 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 20th January 2019 (Sunday, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon)
- Date of Uploading Answer Keys on University Website: 23rd January 2019
- Declaration of Result: By 31st January 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SRHU PhD Admission 2019
- Candidates for admission to the PhD Program shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A relaxation of 5% marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging SC/ST/OBC.
- The Program commences every year January & July. The University will start the process of admission 6 (six) months before commencement of the course.
- Prospective applicants shall apply for admission to the PhD Program before the last date as prescribed by the University.
- A candidate who has qualified in the UGC/CSIR /(JRF) Exam /SLET / GATE/teacher fellowship holder or who has been awarded the M Phil Degree shall be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Exam.
SRHU PhD Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Exam will comprise of an objective type test of 100 questions with two parts:
- Part-I Research methodology: 50 marks
- Part-II Subject Related: 50 marks.
- The questions will be of multiple choice type (four options with single correct answer) to be answered on the specially designed Answer sheet using Black ink Ball Point Pen only
- Each correct answer shall be awarded ONE mark. There is no penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answer marked by the applicant.
- The duration of the examination would be 120 minutes (2 hours)
Centre for Entrance Exam
- The centre will be Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU), Jolly Grant, Dehradun. The candidate must make his/her own arrangements to reach the examination centre well in advance.
SRHU PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Application Form is available on the University Website, i.e. www.srhu.edu.in
- Interested applicants may upload the application form and must submit the duly filled in form by post latest by 31st December 2018 to the Registrar, Swami Rama Himalayan University, Swami Ram Nagar, P.O. Doiwala Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Online Application Fee Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Additional Examination Fee of Rs.2500/- shall be charged in case the candidate fails to complete the course work in first attempt.
Swami Rama Himalayan University, Swami Ram Nagar, Jolly Grant, Dehradun – 248016, Uttarakhand (India), Phone No.: 0135-2471135, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.srhu.edu.in