Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Nanded (SRTMUN) invites applications for PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2018
SRTMUN PhD Entrance Test PET 2018 – Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded is conducting its 08th PhD Entrance Test (PET) Examination (Online Mode Only) on 30th September 2018 (Sunday). PhD Admission is open in 42 subjects/ stream.
Interested eligible candidates seeking admission to PhD Course (including those requesting for exemption from the PET examination) may apply online at the University website (www.srtmun.ac.in) during 13th August to 05th September 2018
Also See : Admissions Notification 2018
Important Dates for SRTMUN PhD Entrance Test PET 2018
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Applications is 13th August to 05th September 2018
- PhD Entrance Test (PET) Examination (Online Mode Only): 30th September 2018 (Sunday)
- Admit Cards/Hall Tickets for PET-2018 appearing candidates will be made available on the University Website 10 days before exam
Also See : PhD Admissions 2018
- [English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Pali, Sanskrit, Urdu, Economics, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Military Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Human Right, Geography, Law]
Commerce & Management
- [Commerce and Management Science]
Science & Technology
- [Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Botany, Herbal Medicine, Botany -Horticulture, Chemistry, Dairy Science, Electronics, Environment Science, Fishery Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics, Micro Biology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Pharmaceutical Science, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engg., Electronics & Telecommunication, Mechanical /Production Eng., Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Eng., Textile Eng.]
- [Drama, Journalism & Mass Communication, Social Work, Library & Information Science, Home Science (Non-Science Subject), Education, Physical Education and Music]
- For admission to the PhD Program in a subject under any faculty of this University, the candidate must hold the Master’s Degree (PG) in the concerned subject with a minimum of
- 50% marks or equivalent grades for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH & OBC/DT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC categories with valid Non-Creamy Layer wherever required
- 55% marks or equivalent grades for General (Open) categories candidates
- A candidate is declared to be qualified in the PET-2018 if he/she scores a minimum of 45 marks in case of SC/ST/PH & OBC/DT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC (Non-Creamy layer) belongs to Maharashtra state only and 50 marks for all other categories from Section A and B put together
- If no candidate, in a particular subject, is found to score the required number of marks, seats for that particular subject shall lie vacant and shall be filled in from among the exempted candidates, if available.
Registration cum Exam Fees
- All the candidates including those who are requesting for exemption from PET need to pay registration/ processing cum examination fee of.
- Rs.1200/- for SC / ST category candidates
- Rs.1500/- for all other categories
- Rs.7500/- for NRI / Foreign Students
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment through RTGS/NEFT
- Name of the A/c holder- Finance & Accounts Officer, S.R.T.M. University, Nanded
- Name of the Bank: IDBI Bank, Nanded
- Bank Address: First Floor, Lahoti Complex, Vazirabad, Nanded
- A/C Number: 0500104000152044
- IFSC Code: IBKL0000500 OR
- By paying Cash at the Cash counter of the S.R.T.M. University, Nanded(During working hours / days)
- By paying Cash at Sub-Centre, Latur (During working hours / days)
- UTR No. / Reference Id. No. and date of payment is compulsory on the application form.
Application Process for SRTMUN PhD Entrance Test PET 2018
- Eligible candidates seeking admission to the PhD Course of S.R.T.M. University, Nanded must submit their application to the University through the online mode only by visiting the web-link made available on the University website (www.srtmun.ac.in) on or before 05th September 2018
- Before applying for the same, the candidates are suggested to check the conditions of eligibility and the subjects for which PET exams are conducted.
- They are required to take printout of the online submitted form and send the same along with the necessary attachments including the proof in support of his/her claim of exemption, so that it reaches the following address on or before 12th September 2018
- The Deputy Registrar, P.G. Section
- Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University
- Vishnupuri, Nanded – 431 606
- Maharashtra, India
- For more details about eligibility, qualifications and exam pattern, the interested candidates should visit official website of the university www.srtmun.ac.in
Issue of Admit Cards for PET 2018
- Admit Cards/Hall Tickets for PET-2018 appearing candidates will be made available on the University Website 10 days before the exam date and will not be sent to individual by post
- For downloading the admit card candidate is required to login into University Website using the Username and password provided at the time submission of application.
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded, The Deputy Registrar, P.G. Section, Vishnupuri, Nanded-431606 (Maharashtra) India, Website www.srtmun.ac.in