Centre for Distance Education, SNDT Women’s University Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication (PGDMC) Distance Education Admission 2018
SNDT Women’s University Distance Education PG Diploma in Mass Communication 2018 – The Centre for Distance Education, is collaboration with University Department of Extension Education is offering the PGDMC in blended mode from the academic year 2018-19.
The course has been duly approved.
Orientation Program, workshops, face-to-face teaching on weekends and uses of modern technology for teaching learning process are some of the strategies that the CDE will adopt to enhance learning of young media trainee by the Academic Council of the University.
- One-year including internship for one-month
Also See : Admissions Notification 2018
- Admission Date 16th July to 31st August 2018
- Graduates from any discipline with minimum of 45 percent or B Grade.
- Candidates with practical media industry experience will be given preference.
- At the time of admission credit exemptions will be granted to them if they produce certificates of their experience as per the rules of the University.
Made of Delivery
- Blended mode in collaboration with University, Department of Extension Education
- Minimum attendance to classroom session – 75%
- For Online Admission, kindly visit the website below https://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/Content.aspx?ID=4
- Total Fee – Rs.25377 for two semesters
Centre for Distance Education
S.N.D.T Women’s University, Juhu Tara Road, Santacruz (W), Mumbai-400049, Tel.: 26608193, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website https://sndt.ac.in/cde/