Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Notification for PhD Program 2019 (Session-II)
SGPGIMS Lucknow Phd Admission 2019 – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow invites applications for admission to the Ph.D. program for the year 2019 (Session-II)
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, situated at Lucknow, is an apex centre for tertiary level Super specialties, devoted to patient care, teaching and Research. The Institute Research activities are based on clinical and non-clinical Super specialties areas as few mentioned below.
See: PhD Admission 2019
- The Applications are invited for admission to Ph.D Program at this Institute in the following prospective guides:
- Prof. Soniya Nityanand, Head, Dept. of Hematology & Stem Cell Research Centre.
- Prof. Amita Agarwal, Dept. of Clinical Immunology.
- Prof. U. C. Ghoshal, Dept. of Gastroenterology.
- Prof. Alok Kumar, Dept. of Surgical Gastroenterolgy.
- Prof. Ujjala Ghoshal, Dept. of Microbiology.
- Prof. Vinita Agarwal, Dept. of Pathology.
- Prof. Narayan Prasad, Dept. of Nephrology.
- Prof. Anita Saxena, Dept. of Nephrology.
- Prof. Niraj Kumari, Dept. of Pathology.
- Dr. Swasti Tiwari, Dept. of Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology
- Dr. Gyan Chand, Dept. of Endocrine Surgery.
- Dr. Alok Nath, Head Dept. of Pulmonary Medicine.
- Dr. Zia Hashim, Dept. of Pulmonary Medicine.
- Dr. Amit Goel, Dept. of Gastroenterology.
- Dr. Manish Dixit, Dept. of Nuclear Medicine.
- Dr. Durga P. Mishra, Dept. of Clinical Immunology.
- Dr. Rohit Anthony Sinha, Dept. of Endocrinology.
- Dr. Lokendra Kumar Sharma, Dept. of Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology.
- Dr. Vinod Verma, Dept. of Hematology (SCRC).
- Dr. Naveen Kumar Gautam, Dept. of Urology.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Phd Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form at SPGIMS Lucknow: 30th September 2019
- Interview expected in the 02nd week of October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGIMS Lucknow Phd Admission 2019
- The candidates who have postgraduate qualification in science subject and having a letter of award for fellowship and contingency by any government funding agency for a minimum period of three years OR
- Having passed national level examination conducted by government agencies. But do not have their own fellowship and working as SRF, JRF and Research Assistant in extramural projects at this Institute within one year of start of project and the total project duration should be at least three years funding by Government/Un agencies. OR
- Candidates having Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) at this Institute from Government funding agencies/extramural projects funded by Government funding agencies, within of having obtained fellowship.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
SGPGIMS Lucknow Phd Admission 2019 Application Process
- Details are Available at the Institute Website www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Interested candidates may apply with curriculum vitae along with the testimonials latest by 30th September 2019, to Office of the Faculty l/C Research, Room No. 209, Research Cell, First Floor, ADM. Block, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226014 through Speed Post.
- Eligible candidates will be informed by Email/Speed post for Institute Interview Board. Interview to be expected in the 02nd week of October 2019
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Office of the Faculty l/C Research, Room No. 209, Research Cell, First Floor, ADM. Block, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226014, Website www.sgpgi.ac.in