Sanskriti University Mathura announces Admission to PhD Program for session 2021-22
Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2021 – Sanskriti University invites applications for Admission to PhD Programs (Full time/ Part time) offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2021-22
Candidates can submit their applications on or before February 15, 2021. Read the post below for more details on Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2021.
About Sanskriti University
- Sanskriti University established by State of Uttar Pradesh is acknowledged as one of the leading universities imparting higher & technical Education at Doctorate, Post Graduate/ Under Graduate & Diploma level in emerging areas
The University invites applications for PhD Programs (Full Time/Part Time) in the following disciplines:
- Engineering & Technology : Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Basic & Applied Sciences : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Botany, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry
- Management, Finance & Commerce : Marketing & Operations, Commerce, HR
- Education : Education
- Agriculture : Agronomy, Horticulture
Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of registration start :- 14th January 2021
- Last date of registration & fees deposit :- 15th July 2021
- Date of Entrance Test & Interview :- Will announce soon
Eligibility Criteria for Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates seeking admission to the PhD program shall have to possess a Masters degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science / Business Administration/ Education or relevant discipline with a minimum of 55 % marks (CGPA 5.5 on a 10 point scale) or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online & offline both.
- Online : Candidates can fill the application form through the University’s website (www.sanskriti.edu.in) by filling the application form online. All mandatory details are essential to be filled up.
- Offline : If a candidate wants to submit the application fees via offline mode, he/she needs to apply online and send a Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- payable to Sanskriti University at Mathura.
- The Demand Draft shall be sent to the Registrar, Sanskriti University, 28 K.M. Stone, Mathura -Delhi Highway, Chhata, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, by post or delivered by hand.
- Tuition Fee (Full Time) : Rs. 75,000/- per annum
- Tuition Fee (Part Time) : Rs. 60,000/- per annum
- Examination Fee : Rs. 10,000/- per annum
- Tuition Fee: $1100 per annum
- Satisfying the requirements of minimum qualifications as laid down in clause 2
- Performance in Entrance Test & Interview
- Candidates are required to propose and discuss their research interest area
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website