Sanskriti University PhD Admission Notification for Session 2019-20
Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2019 – The University invites applications for PhD Programs (Full time/ Part time) in the following disciplines:
- Engineering & Technology: Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Basic & Applied Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Industrial Chemistry
- Management, Finance & Commerce: Marketing & Operation, Commerce
- Education: Education
- Agriculture: Agronomy, Horticulture.
Also see: PHD Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. program shall have to possess:
- Masters degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science / Business Administration/ Education or relevant discipline with a minimum of 55 % marks (CGPA 5.5 on a 10 point scale) or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
Admission shall be based on:
- Satisfying the requirements of minimum qualifications as laid down in clause 2.
- Performance in Entrance Test & Interview.
- Candidates are required to propose and discuss their research interest area.
- The University reserves the right to limit the number of scholars to be admitted to the University at
- any time. This decision would be guided by the available resources and other facilities.
- The names of the selected candidates will be displayed on the website and intimated through emails.
- The selected students shall be allowed provisional registration after he / she has paid the fees
prescribed by the University.
Also see: Entrance Exams after Graduation for Engineering PG Courses
Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can fill the application form through the University’s website (www.sanskriti.edu.in) by filling the application form online. All mandatory details are essential to be filled up. The candidates will upload at the appropriate place a scanned copy of their photograph on the form. Once the mandatory details are completed, the payment option will be activated for making online payment of Rs. 1500 / – as application fees (non-refundable) & subsequent submission of the form.
- If a candidate wants to submit the application fees via offline mode, he/she needs to apply online and send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- payable to Sanskriti University at Mathura. The candidate must mention the application number (that will be provided once the online application is submitted by the candidate) at the back of the Demand Draft.
- The Demand Draft shall be sent to the Registrar, Sanskriti University, 28 K.M. Stone, Mathura –Delhi Highway, Chhata, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, by post or delivered by hand.
- Tuition Fee (Full Time): Rs. 75,000/- per annum
- Tuition Fee (Part Time): Rs. 60,000/- per annum
- Examination Fee: Rs. 10,000/- per annum
- Tuition Fee: $3462 per annum
REFUND OF FEE
- No Fee shall be refunded, after commencement of the session
Also see: Top Entrance Exams after Class 12
Sanskriti University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of application forms: 16 January 2019
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: 28 February 2019
- Date of Entrance Test & Interview to be intimated through email to the candidate
Time, Date & Venue of written Exam and Interview:
- The Entrance Test & Interviews will be held at the following venue:
- Sanskriti University 28 K.M. Stone, Mathura – Delhi Highway, Chhata, Mathura (U.P.)
- The Exam will start at 11:00 hrs onwards. Candidates, who are to appear in Entrance Test are required to report at 10.00 a.m. on the date of test.
- The exam will be of two hours duration.
- The exam will test candidates’ research aptitude and knowledge in the relevant discipline.
For any query please visit website www.sanskriti.edu.in