RAJUVAS announces Pre PhD Test 2018-19 for PhD admission 2018
RAJUVAS PhD Admission 2018 – Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (Bikaner) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Veterinary Science for the academic session 2018-19
Candidates are advised to read the information booklet, user’s manual and other details very carefully before filling up the online application form.
Note: Bikaner court alone shall have jurisdiction to determine all disputes pertaining to the interpretation of provisions of Pre-PhD Test 2018-19
Also See : Phd Admissions
- Animal Biotechnology; Animal Genetics and Breeding; Animal Nutrition; Animal Reproduction, Gynaecology and Obstetrics; Livestock Production and Management; Veterinary Anatomy and Histology; Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension; Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Ethics and Jurisprudence; Veterinary Microbiology; Veterinary Parasitology; Veterinary Pathology; Veterinary Physiology; Veterinary Public Health; Veterinary Surgery and Radiology; Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology; Livestock Products Technology
No. of Seats
- Total Seats (all Disciplines)
- CVAS, Bikaner [State – 11 Seats; Payment – 11 Seats]
- PGIVER Jaipur [State – 03 Seats; Payment – 04 Seats]
- CVAS Navania [State – 02 Seats; Payment – 07 Seats]
Eligibility Criteria for RAJUVAS PhD Admission 2018
- The candidate must have passed Master’s degree in respective/related subjects from RAJUVAS, Bikaner, or an exam declared equivalent to it with not less than 6.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category candidates and 6.0/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/OBC/SBC category candidates.
- For, discipline Animal Biotechnology, candidate having degree of M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology /Veterinary Biochemistry/Physiology and Biochemistry/Animal Genetics and Breeding/Obstetrics and Gynecology/Animal Nutrition or M.Sc. /M.Tech in Animal Biotechnology/Biotechnology will be eligible.
- The following categories are exempted from appearing in Pre-Ph.D. Test for admission to PhD
- a) Seats reserved under ICAR nominee
- b) Candidates who have qualified SRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI.
- c) In-service candidates of RAJUVAS and/ or considered as “in the service of the university” (RAJUVAS) by the university. However, they will be required to fulfill academic qualifications for admission
- The reservation of seats for SC/ST/SBC/OBC/PH and others will be as per rules of Govt. of Rajasthan as applicable to Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner.
- Reservation quota is determined on the basis of combined intake in all subjects of the faculty and not subject wise, following the roster system
Fee Details [PhD Admissions (Per Semester)]
- Boys (General Category) (Tuition Fee and other fees) – Rs.8970/-
- Girls (General Category) (Tuition Fee and other fees) – Rs.6470/-
- Boys & Girls (OBC/SC/ST) (Tuition fee and other fees) – Rs.3970/-
- Payment seat for all* – Rs.50,000
- The fee can be deposited in cash form or through Demand Draft in favour of Dean, CVAS, Bikaner
RAJUVAS PhD Admission 2018 Application Form
- Availability of Information Booklet and Date of commencement of filling of Online Application at University website www.rajuvas.org
- Candidates are advised to read the information booklet, user’s manual and other details very carefully before filling up the online application form
- Candidates shall have to pay application fee amounting to Rs. 1500/- (Applicable for all categories) through NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card using online payment gateway mode only. Cheque/Demand draft will not be accepted. Bank charges are extra on this amount of Rs.1500/-
- All the original certificates and mark sheets must be brought at the time of the reporting at the college for counseling.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination on or before the date of counseling for admission following Pre-PhD Test 2018-2019
Issue of Admit Card
- The Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates by post. The candidates have to download Admit Card from the website of the University.
- Applicant should bring the following documents at the time of examination, positively
- (i) Admit Card
- (ii) Printed copy of uploaded application form
- (iii) Photo I.D. proof (Aadhar Card/Driving license/Voter I.D. card)
RAJUVAS PhD Admission 2018 Important Dates
- Availability of Information Booklet & Date of Commencement of filling of Online Application: From 26th November 2018 Onwards
- Date of Closure of filling of the Online Application 10th December 2018
- Last Date of Deposition of Fee 10th December 2018
- Availability of Roll No., Admit card with details of Centre of Exam on University Website: 12th December 2018
- Date of Pre PhD Test 2018-2019: 23rd December 2018
- Declaration of result (Merit List of candidates) on University Website: 25th December 2018
- Date for reporting/*counseling at College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner: 05th January 2019 at 10.00 AM
Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex, Near Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhayay Circle, Bikaner-334001 Website www.rajuvas.org