RAJUVAS announces PRE- P.G. TEST (2019-20) for Admission to M.V.Sc./Ph.D courses in Veterinary and Animal Science
RAJUVAS M.V.Sc. and PhD Admission 2019 – Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner invites applications from eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile only for appearing in Rajasthan Pre-P.G. Test-2019 for admission M.V.Sc. and PhD in Veterinary & Animal Science Courses for the academic session 2019-20
Candidates seeking admission to M.V.Sc / Ph.D. Courses in Veterinary & Animal Science can apply for RAJUVAS Pre PG Pre Ph.D. 2019 admission. For all the details and updates regarding RAJUVAS Pre, PG Pre Ph.D. 2019-20 candidates can refer to this page below.
Also See : Admission Notification
RAJUVAS M.V.Sc. and PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of Information Booklet on University Website
||02nd December 2019 onwards
|Date of commencement of Filling of Online Application at University Website
||02nd December 2019
|Date of Closure of filling of the Online Application & Last Date of Deposition of online Fee
||17th December 2019
|Availability of Roll No., Admit Card with details of Centre of Exam on University Website
||20th to 29th December 2019
|Date of Pre-P.G. Test (2019-20)
||29th December 2019; 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
|Declaration of Result (Merit List) on University Website
||31st December 2019
|Date for counseling at Auditorium, College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner
||For PhD 08th January 2020 at 10.00 AM
M.V.Sc 09th January 2020 at 10.00 AM
Eligibility Criteria for RAJUVAS M.V.Sc. and PhD Admission 2019
- The Indian national of Rajasthan domicile only will be eligible for admission on state and payment seats for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. degree programmes.
For M.V.Sc. Admission
- The candidate must have passed B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree examination with not less than 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (i.e. 60%) of marks for general category candidates and 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (i.e. 55%) of marks for OBC/SC/ST/MBC/EWS/PH/any other applicable category as per reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan.
- The following categories are exempted from appearing in Pre-PG Test for admission to M.V.Sc.
- a) ICAR nominee.
- b) Candidates who have qualified for JRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI.
- c) Field extension functionaries deputed by Government of Rajasthan.
- d) In-service candidates of RAJUVAS and/ or considered as “in the service of the university” (RAJUVAS) by the university. However, they will be required to fulfill academic qualifications.
For Ph.D. Admission
- The candidate must have passed Master’s degree in respective/related subjects with not less than 6.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category candidates and 6.0/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/OBC/ MBC/EWS/PH/ any other applicable category as per reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan.
- For discipline of Animal Biotechnology, The candidate having degree of M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology / Veterinary Biochemistry / Physiology and Biochemistry / Animal Genetics and Breeding/Obstetrics and Gynecology/Animal Nutrition or M.Sc. / M.Tech in Animal Biotechnology/Biotechnology will be eligible.
- The following categories are exempted from appearing in Pre-PG Test for admission to Ph.D.
- ICAR nominee
- Candidates who have qualified for SRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR / GOI.
- In-service candidates of RAJUVAS and/ or considered as “in the service of the university” (RAJUVAS) by the university. However, they will be required to fulfill academic qualifications for admission.
- The relevant certificates of eligibility of the candidate will have to be furnished by the candidate at the time of counseling.
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of Pre-P.G. Test 2019-20
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination on or before the date of counseling for admission.
Scheme of Exam
- There may be slight modification in number of questions from a discipline by the paper setter. Therefore, no grievance of candidates regarding this issue shall be entertained.
- The question paper will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- The question paper will be in the form of a test booklet containing 100 questions.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Merit of candidates will be notified on the university website.
RAJUVAS M.V.Sc. and PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) releases the Pre PG application form on its official website i.e. http://rajuvas.org/admission/. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria first and then they can apply for RAJUVAS Pre PG 2019-20 admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the information booklet very carefully before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates shall have to pay application and examination fee amounting to Rs. 2000/- (Applicable for all categories) through NET banking/Credit card /Debit Card using online gateway mode only. Bank charges, if any, are extra on this amount of Rs. 2000/-.
- Cheque//Demand draft will not be accepted.
- All the original certificates and mark sheets must be brought by the candidate at the time of counseling and prescribed fee has to be deposited at the time of allotment of the seat, failing which the admission will be given to the next candidate in the merit.
For more information, please visit website i.e. http://rajuvas.org/admission
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
Rajasthan University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences, Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex, Near Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhaya Circle. Bikaner – 334001, website www.rajuvas.org