RSB Rajalakshmi Chennai PGDM Admission 2019-21
Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai PGDM Admission 2019 – Rajalakshmi School of Business (RSB), the boutique Management School of Chennai, has opened applications for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the batch 2019-21.
The Rajalakshmi School of Business is an AICTE approved Institute. The B-School accepts CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, and ATMA scores for granting admission to PGDM aspirants.
- Started in the year 2015, Rajalakshmi School of Business, offers 2-year full time PGDM approved by AICTE. B School aims to excel in promoting the best management education thereby producing leaders for global needs.
Also see : Management Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai PGDM Admission 2019
- A candidate seeking admission to PGDM must possess UGC recognized Under Graduation degree such as B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/BBA/B.Com etc or an equivalent examination approved by the AICTE with at least 50% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will get a relaxation in the qualifying marks with cut off of 45%
- Candidates who are in final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates will have to submit the original certificate of having graduated and mark sheet of the final year degree examination on or before 30th September 2019. Failing to do so, the candidates’ admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Academic Record: The Candidate’s record in Class X, Class XII and Under Graduation.
- Aptitude Test: Applicants should have a valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT/ CMAT scores. Entrance exam scores are considered as indicator of academic and analytic ability c) Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) & Written Ability Test (WAT).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for GD, PI and WAT during the 3rd week of February to 2nd week of March 2019 at any of the following locations: Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Patna. Candidates who cannot make it to any one of these locations will be interviewed through Skype.
- Outstanding candidate will qualify for merit Scholarship of up to a maximum 1 Lac based on their academic record, score in the aptitude test (CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT/ CMAT), and performance in GD/PI/WAT.
Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai PGDM Admission 2019 Application Form
- Applicants can apply online http://www.rsb.edu.in/admissions-criteria.php
- Application Fee – INR 1000.
- Hostel Fee – INR 95,000.00 per annum.
- Printed application form is also available at the campus and city office upon payment of INR 1000. DD can be made in favor of “RAJALAKSHMI SCHOOL OF BUSINESS” payable at Chennai.
- Early Decision Benefit will be given to the students who are buying the application before January 15th, 2019.
- Kuthambakkam Poonamalle, Bangalore Highway, Chennai-600124
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 15th January 2019