TSVU PhD Program Admission 2019-20, Dates, Eligibility, Application
PV Narsimha Rao Telangana State Veterinary University announces Admission to PhD Program 2019-20
TSVU PhD Admission 2019-20 – P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad, invites applications for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session 2019-20
For 10 seats are available for admission to the PhD Program. The details of seats available for admission into PhD Course in various major fields of study are as shown in APPENDIX II
TSVU PhD Admission 2019-20 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 05th November2019
- Date of Entrance test: 13th November2019
- Date of Interview: 19th November 2019
- Date of Registration of I semester 2019-20: 25th November 2019
- Test Centre: College of Veterinary Science, Rajendranagar
See: Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Eligibility Criteria for TSVU PhD Admission 2019-20
- Master of Veterinary Science or an equivalent examination in Veterinary Science from PVNR TVU/SVVU/ APAU/ ANGRAU or from an institution accredited by ICAR in the concerned field of specialization with at least 70% marks in aggregate under traditional system of examination or a OGPA of 2.7 or above in 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 6.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system. In the case of SC, ST and PH candidates, a minimum of 60% aggregate marks under traditional system in Master of Veterinary science or OGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 or 6.00 out of 10.00 under 10 point scale is essential. The basic undergraduate degree in B. V. Sc. /B. V. Sc & A. H. is essential. The candidates awaiting final thesis viva-voce result may also apply. But they have to produce provisional certificate on or before the date of entrance examination failing which they shall not be allowed for entrance examination.
- For admission into Ph. D. in following specializations in Veterinary Science, candidates who possess M. V. Sc. in Major fields specified against each of the subjects mentioned are also eligible.
- Livestock Production & Mgt. – Dairy Production (MVSC qualification)
- Livestock Products Technology – Dairy Technology, Meat Science & Technology (MVSC qualification)
- Animal Nutrition – Feed and Fodder Technology (MVSC qualification)
- The upper age limit is 50 years as on 01st July including for the candidates holding ICAR Senior Research fellowship holders
- Selection of candidates for admission to Ph.D courses shall be made by a Selection Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor
- The candidates who are eligible for admission to the course should appear for entrance test and interview before selection committee at PVNRTVU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad at their own expenses
- The weightage of marks will be as follows: Entrance Test: 50, M.V. Sc: 20, B.V. Sc: 10, Interview performance: 20, Total 100
- The seats shall be reserved in favour of SC, ST, BC, as follows: 15% to Scheduled Caste (SC), 6% to Scheduled Tribes (ST) and 29% to Backward Classes (BC).Reservation to BC will be further divided as follows; BC –A 7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C 1%, BC-D 7%, and BCE 4%. 3. 100 point roster issued by the Government from time to time shall be followed for reserving seats in favour of SC, ST, BC and OC. This year’s roster will be followed from roster No. 13 and next year it will be followed from the last point of this year. This year there are 10 seats for PhD. Hence, roster No. 13 to 22 will be used this year and next year it will start from roster point number 23.
TSVU PhD Admission 2019-20 Application Process
- The applications shall be downloaded from the university website https://tsvu.nic.in and duly filled in application along with attested copies of required certificates and roof of application fee transfer reach the Registrar, PVNR TVU, Administrative Office, Rajendra nagar, Hyderabad-500030 on or before 05th November 2019 by 04.00 pm either in person or by Registered Post .Application received after the due date will summarily be rejected . The University will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
- Employed candidates should send their applications through proper channel. However, such candidates may send an advance copy of application with certificates, directly to the Registrar, PVNR TVU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 to avoid delay in forwarding of application by their employers.
Sri P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana State University for Veterinary, Animal and Fishery Sciences (SPVNRTSUVAFS), Administrative Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, Phone No.: 040-24002114, Email: tsvu.nic.in, Website www.tsvu.nic.in
Ads by Google