Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University Hyderabad announces Admission into PhD Program 2019
PJTSAU PhD. Admission 2019 – Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University invites online applications for admission into Doctoral Degree Programmes for the Academic year 2019-20
Also See : PhD Admissions
- Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University is responsible for education, research and extension in Agriculture and allied fields in the state of Telangana.
- The University imparts instructions leading to the Doctoral degree courses in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Home Science at its constituent Colleges at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
PJTSAU PhD. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of online application form: 15th July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 31st July 2019
- Ph.D – Agriculture
- Ph.D – Agricultural Engineering
- Ph.D – Home Science
Eligibility Criteria for PJTSAU PhD. Admission 2019
- Master of Science or an equivalent examination in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Home Science as the case may be, in the concerned field of specialisation at least with 50% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of examination or an OGPA of 3.25 out of 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 7.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system.
- In the case of SC and ST candidates, a pass in the Degree of Master of Science in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering or Home Science as the case may be under traditional system or OGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or 7.00 out of 10.00 under Grade Point system is sufficient.
- The Basic Degree i.e., B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) / B.Sc.(Home Science) / B.H.Sc. (Rural) of 4 years duration from PJTSAU / or an institution accredited by ICAR is essential.
- The applicants who appeared for ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS)-2019 (ICAR entrance examination 2019) are only eligible for admission into Ph.D Programmes.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 40 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
Reservation of Seats
- 15%, 6% and 29% of the seats in each Faculty are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes respectively.
- 3% seats are reserved for Physically disabled candidates as per Govt. norms.
- The selection shall be based on the previous academic record at under graduate/ post graduate level and performance test conducted by ICAR through AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS)-2019 and the weightage would be in the ratio of 10:30:60 (10% B.Sc. Marks, 30% M.Sc Marks and 60% Entrance Marks).
- The candidates appeared for ICAR entrance test in a major subject group may not be permitted to interchange to any other major subject group. These identified subject groups may be considered for admission only.
- Based on the overall merit rank the candidate is allowed to take admission in a specific degree/discipline at PJTSAU as per the choice of the candidate and the availability of seat at that merit rank through a process of offline counselling.
- In case of SC/ST candidates, there are no qualifying marks to the extent of seats reserved for them.
- In case of a tie, candidate who secures more marks at M.Sc. level shall be preferred. In case of a further tie, marks obtained at B.Sc. level shall be considered. For further tie breaking, date of birth shall be considered and older candidate shall be preferred.
- The admission shall be on the basis of offline counselling. The merit list of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the University Notice Board and also be placed on University website.
PJTSAU PhD. Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidate has to visit the website www.pjtsau.edu.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application.
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- After successful submission of the data, an application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and can also be used for future correspondence.
- A computer generated hard copy of the online application filled-in correctly and complete in all respects including payment of fee should be downloaded and sent through Speed Post only so as to reach The Registrar, Administrative office, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad–500 030 on or before 03rd August 2019 at 4.00PM.
- For admission into Ph.D. programmes, the candidates should have submitted the M.Sc. level thesis on or before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications and must complete the thesis final viva voce examination successfully as on the date of registration in case of selected candidates.
- Payment of application fee: For applicants belonging to OC and BC social status, the fee is Rs. 1,800/- and for applicants belonging to SC and ST social status & PH, the fee is Rs. 900/- The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)/NET banking/ Wallet option to pay the application fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of fee.
For more Details, please visit website www.pjtsau.edu.in
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad–500 030, Phone: 7609893097, 7381025677, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.pjtsau.edu.in