Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University Hyderabad announces Admission into Masters’ Degree Programs 2019
PJTSAU Masters’ Degree Admission 2019 – Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University invites online applications for admission into Masters’ Degree Programmes for the Academic year 2019-20
Also See : M.Sc Agriculture
- M.Sc. (Agriculture)
- MBA (Agribusiness Management)
- M.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- M.Sc. (Home Science)
Also See : MBA Agribusiness Management
PJTSAU Masters’ Degree Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of online application form: 15th July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 31st July 2019
Also See : M.Tech Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for PJTSAU Masters’ Degree Admission 2019
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the following Master’s Degree courses must have passed the relevant 4 years Bachelors Degree examination specified against each course from Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University or an institution accredited by ICAR.
- The applicants who appeared for ICAR AIEEA (PG) – 2019 (ICAR entrance examination 2019) are only eligible for admission into PG Course of PJTSAU.
- For admission into Masters courses in the qualifying examination, the candidate must have secured a minimum OGPA of 5.50 / 10.00 (SC/ ST- 5.00/10.00) or 2.50 / 4.00 (SC / ST-2.00 / 4.00) or 50% marks in traditional system (SC / ST- 40%)
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 40 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
Also See : M.Sc Admissions
- Reservations for Local & Non-Local Candidates:
- Reservation of seats in favour of Local / Non – Local candidates shall be as per rules mentioned in Appendix.
- Reservation for SC/ST and BC candidates: 15%, 6% and 29% of the seats in each course of study, in each faculty shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to SCs, STs and BCs respectively.
- 3% seats in each course are reserved for physically disabled candidates as per Govt. norms.
M.Sc. (Ag.) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / M.Tech (Ag. Engg.)
- The selection shall be based on the previous academic record at Under Graduate level and performance in the entrance test conducted by ICAR through AIEEA (PG) – 2019 and the weightage should be in the ratio of 30:70.
- The candidates appeared for entrance test in a major subject group may not be permitted to interchange to any other major subject group. These identified subject groups may be considered for admission only. Based on the overall merit rank the candidate is allowed to take admission in a specific degree/discipline at PJTSAU as per the choice of the candidate and the availability of seat at that merit rank through a process of offline counselling.
- Candidate will be recommended for admission in the sub-subject of choice under the major subject group at University level on the basis of merit and availability of seats at his/her at the time of counselling.
- Note: Male candidates are also eligible for admission into M.Sc. (Home Science) in Foods & Nutrition Course.
MBA Agri-Business Management
- The selection shall be based on the previous academic records at under Graduate level and performance in entrance test conducted by ICAR through AIEEA PG – 2019 and the weightage should be in the ratio of 30:70.
- The candidates should appear for the above entrance test as the case may be at their own expense. Based on the overall merit rank, the candidate is allowed to take admission at PJTSAU and the availability of seat at that overall merit rank through a process of offline counselling.
- In case of SC/ST candidates, there are no qualifying marks to the extent of seats reserved for them.
PJTSAU Masters’ Degree Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidate has to visit the website www.pjtsau.edu.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application.
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- After successful submission of the data, an application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and can also be used for future correspondence.
- A computer generated hard copy of the online application filled-in correctly and complete in all respects including payment of fee should be downloaded and sent through Speed Post only so as to reach The Registrar, Administrative office, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad–500 030 on or before 03rd August 2019 at 4.00PM.
- Payment of application fee: For applicants belonging to OC and BC social status, the fee is Rs. 1,800/- and for applicants belonging to SC and ST social status & PH, the fee is Rs. 900/- The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)/NET banking/ Wallet option to pay the application fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of fee.
For more Details, please visit website www.pjtsau.edu.in
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad–500 030, Phone: 7609893097, 7381025677, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.pjtsau.edu.in