PGDM Energy Management Admission 2019 at NTPC School of Business Noida
NTPC School of Business PGDM Energy Management Admission 2019 – NTPC School of Business has announced admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Energy Management for the academic session 2019.
About the Programme:
Two year’s Post Graduate Diploma in Energy Management
About PGDM (Energy Management) Program
- Best suited to candidates who wish to pursue their career in the power and energy domain.
- Experience sharing seminars for peer learning and live industry projects.
- 3 months of internship
- Tie up with international institutions for exchange programs (Proposed)
See: MBA Admission Dates 2019
Eligibility Criteria PGDM (EM)
- The candidates must have minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree, like B.E. / BTech. / B.Sc/ B.Com/CA/ICWA etc or any other equivalent degree, with at least 50% marks or CGPA (in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ Differently Abled(DA) or Persons with Disabilities(PwD) category, this is relaxed to 45%), from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. (This subject to fulfillment of above criteria latest by 30th June, 2019).
Selection Process for PGDM Energy Management Admission 2019
- For admission to PGDM (EM), candidates will be assigned Admission Score (AS) based on their performance in CAT/GMAT/XAT, performance in graduation, experience in energy/power/oil sector and educational background.
- Shortlisted candidates based on the AS will be called for Personal Assessment (PA).
- Final selection will be made strictly on the basis of final scores consisting AS and PA Scores.
Important Dates for NTPC PGDM Energy Management Admission 2019
- Online Application Begins: 10th December 2018
- Online application closure: 28th February 2019
- GD/PI: 18th, 22nd, 25th March 2019
- Result: 29th March 2019
- Online Application Closure: 05th April 2019
- GD/PI: 29th & 30th April 2019
- Result: 01st May 2019
- Application Form: Indian students- Rs. 1500/-, Foreign students- US $ 50
- Total Program: Indian Students- Rs. 16, 00,000/- , Foreign students- US$ 30,000/-
All fees are payable directly to NTPC School of Business
A/C No. : 62348556744, Bank: State Bank of India, IFSC Code: SBIN0031811
Bank Loan Facility
Application Procedure for PGDM Energy Management Admission 2019
- Applications for the course will be submitted online through the official website https://nsbnoida.in
- The fields have to be filled with the necessary details and the application fee can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking etc.
NTPC School of Business, Noida
Plot No. 5-14, Film City, Sector-16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, Tel.: +91-120-2416816, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nsbnoida.in