NorthCap University Gurgaon announces Admission to UG PG and PhD Program for Session 2021
NorthCap University Admission 2021 – NorthCap University (NCU) Gurgaon has invited admission for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Courses for the academic session 2021-22
Candidates can check for more details on NorthCap University (NCU) Gurgaon Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
- B.Tech., B.Sc. (Hons), B.C.A., BA, B.Com., B.B.A., BBA LLB (Hons) etc.
- M.Tech., M.Sc. (Hons), M.C.A., MA, M.Com., M.B.A., LLM etc.
- Phd in Engineering and Technology, Applied Sciences, Management, Law etc.
NorthCap University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process – Ongoing
- Last date for submission of Admission Forms :- To be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for NorthCap University Admission 2021
For UG Courses
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
For PG Courses
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
For PhD Courses
- Passed Master’s Degree with 55% marks any recognized Board.
For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://www.ncuindia.edu/
NorthCap University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.ncuindia.edu/ & https://ncu.nopaperforms.com/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 :- Register yourself
- Step 2 :- Fill application form online
- Step 3 :- Pay Application fee
- Step 4 :- Submit application form
- Application fee :- Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through debit card/credit card/net banking
- Selection of Candidate for admission to the concerned programme, for which the candidate has appeared in the Entrance test, shall be made on the basis of merit list.
- For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website