> Nirma University
> Nirma University Advanced Certificate Course Admission 2018
Nirma University Advanced Certificate Course Admission 2018
Nirma University offers admission to Advanced Certificate course in International Business Taxation Law 2018
Nirma University Advanced Certificate Course Admission 2018 – The Centre for Corporate Law Studies, Institute of Law, Nirma University is going to conduct the Program – Advanced Certificate in International Business Taxation Law for the academic year 2018
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
About the Program
- The objective of the course is to provide orientation with the basic concepts of international taxation, covering income tax and transfer pricing, which affect the corporate entities in India & cross border
- This course would help the legal professionals & students at large in achieving and sustaining their competitive edge in the area of International Business Taxation.
- The course is interactive in nature with a limited number of participants.
Important Dates for Nirma University Advanced Certificate course
- Receipt of Application: 30th August 2018
- Confirmation of Selection: 30th August 2018
- Commencement of Training: 01st September 2018
Who can participate?
- Lawyers, Law Students, interested faculty members from Law Colleges and other academic Institutes, practitioners in tax advisory firms, tax specialists in commerce and industry, Govt. Officials who regularly encounter issues related to cross-border taxation, and anyone who desires to deepen or develop a comprehensive understanding of international taxation principles.
Outline of the Program:
- Module I – Principles of International Taxation & Global Tax Structures
- Module II – International Taxation & ITA 1961
- Module III – Transfer Pricing & Safe Harbors Rules
- Module IV – Taxation of Non-Residents & Foreign Companies
- Module V – International Tax Avoidance
- The applicants are required to send completely filled-in application form with photocopy of affiliations along with the registration fees, so as to reach the coordinator on or before 30th August 2018
Address for Correspondence
- Coordinator – Centre for Continuing Education, A Block, Nirma University, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Near Chharodi, Ahmedabad-382481,Gujarat, India, Phone No.: 02717-241911-15, 07930642106
- Nirma Students: Rs. 2500/-
- External Students: Rs. 3000/-
- Professionals & Academicians: Rs. 5000/-
- Course materials will be provided to all the participants. All other expenses are to be borne by the participants. Registration charges are non-refundable
- Participants are required to make their own arrangements for lodging, boarding and travelling. However, on request, the arrangement for accommodation can be made at University on chargeable basis which is very nominal.
- Fees can be paid by Demand Draft/Local Cheque only. Demand Draft / Cheque should be drawn in favour of “Centre for Continuing Education, Nirma University” payable at Ahmedabad.
For more information and other relevant details, please visit website www.nirmauni.ac.in