Mody University Lakshmangarh announces Admission to PhD Program 2019-20 (Spring semester)
Mody University PhD Admission 2019-20 – Mody University Lakshmangarh invites application for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2019-20 (Spring semester)
PhD Program Offered
- School of Engineering and Technology: Computer Science & Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Nuclear Science & Technology; Mechanical Engineering; Biomedical Engineering
- School of Liberal Arts & Sciences: English; Psychology; Political Science; French; Geography; Sanskrit; Sociology; History; Mathematics; Biotechnology; Microbiology; Chemistry; Physics; Forensic Science
- School of Business; Management; Commerce; Economics
- School of Law: Law
- School of Design: Fashion Design; Fashion Management
Duration of the Programme
- Ph.D. programme shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including coursework and a maximum of five years. For further details, refer Ph.D. ordinance.
Eligibility Criteria for Mody University PhD Admission 2019-20
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme must have a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree in a relevant discipline by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA 6.00 (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Admission will be through Research Entrance Test [RET].
- Only those candidates who clear the Research Entrance Test [RET] will be allowed to appear for interview.
- Qualifying marks for Research Entrance Test [RET] is 50%.During interview, candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation.
- Candidates with NET/ SLET/ MPhil [Full time from a recognized university] qualification will be exempted from Research Entrance Test [RET]. However, they are required to appear for an interview.
Mody University PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate can apply online www.modyuniversity.ac.in
- To fill the Mody University PhD Admission 2019-20 (Spring) Application form for admission the candidates need to follow the steps below:
- Option-1: visit the website www.modyuniversity.ac.in Click on the application form link
- The candidates need to get the direct link that takes them to the registration page of the University.
- Option-2: Fill in the details in the registration window
- Next, the candidates need to complete the registration by filling the details below:
- Name, email id, mobile number, OTP for verification of the mobile number entered, gender, state, city, choice of the programme and the choice of course
- Option-3: Application Forms are available at the designated branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC). For details of branches, visit the website
- Option-4: Application Form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.600/- in cash from FASH, Mody University-Lakshmangarh Office.
- Option-5: Application form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs. 600/- in cash from COBMEC-Mody University, Lakshmangarh office.
Mody University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Application
|Entrance Test and Interview
||21st December 2019
For more information, visit Website www.mitsuniversity.ac.in
Mody University, Lakshmangarh
Mody University Campus, Lakshmangarh 332 311, Dist. Sikar, Rajasthan, India, Phone: +91 1573 225001 (12 lines), Fax: +91 1573 225041, Tollfree: 1800-102-4000 (8:30AM-7:30 PM), E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.mitsuniversity.ac.in