Manipur University announces Admission to Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) and PG Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) 2019
Manipur University Diploma and PG Diploma Admission 2019 – Applications are invited by Community College under Manipur University from interested candidates for admission into Diploma and PG Diploma courses for the academic year 2019
About the Manipur University:
- The Manipur University, established under the Manipur University Act, 1980, came into existence on June 5, 1980. It became a Central University on October 13, 2005, under the Manipur University Act, 2005, Passed by the Parliament. At present the University has 84 affiliated colleges inclusive of 2 medical colleges. Manipur Institute of Technology (MIT) is a constituent college of the University.
Also See : Admission Notifications
Manipur University Diploma and PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date of online submission: 28th June 2019
- Last Date for online submission: 20th July 2019
- Last Date for offline submission: 20th July 2019
Programme offered and intake:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) (1 year): 50 seats
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) (1 year): 50 seats
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur University Diploma and PG Diploma Admission 2019
- For PGDCA: any candidate who passed three year degree course in any discipline or any such other equivalent course of Manipur University or from any other University may be admitted to the PGDCA 1st Semester as a regular student.
- For DIT: 10+2 from recognized board/ Council/ Universities in any Discipline are eligible to apply to this course provided they have secured at least 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate.
- Seats for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidates are reserved as per the Government of India norms. Those who have secured marks above the level, up to which general category students are admitted, shall not be counted towards reserved quota at all and shall be included in the general merit list of the admission.
Manipur University Diploma and PG Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prospectus along with application forms will be available at the University Cash Counter on Payment of Rs. 300/- and For SC/ST Rs. 200/-
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of the Manipur University www.manipuruniv.ac.in. In such case, the applicant has to enclose with the duly filled in application form, a bank draft of Rs. 300/- and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST drawn in favour of the Registrar, Manipur University’’ payable at SBI, MU campus branch (code No. 5320).Duly filled in application forms (in duplicate) along with the relevant enclosures ( also in duplicate) shall be submitted to the head of the Department.
- Incomplete applications received after the last date owing to postal delay or otherwise may be summarily rejected.
Canchipur, Imphal, Website: www.manipuruniv.ac.in