Karnataka State Rural Development & Panchayat Raj University, Gadag Post Graduate Admission 2019
KSRDPRU PG Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission to the following two years Post-Graduates Courses in the University form eligible candidates and in-service employees of RDPR Department, Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University Gadag, during the academic year 2019-20
- M.A. in Rural Development & Panchayat Raj and Rural Development & Cooperative Management, Public Policy and Governance, Economics (Development Economics)
- M.Sc. in Geoinformatics, Food Science & Technology, Computer Science (Data Analytics)
- MBA (Rural Management /Agribusiness Management)
- MSW (Community Development (Rural Reconstruction) /Community Health)
- M.Com. (Entrepreneurship / Co-operative Management)
- MPH (Master of Public Health)
See: MA Admission 2019
Important Dates for KSRDPRU PG Admission 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Applications without Penalty: 22nd July 2019
- Notification of Provisional Merit cum Selection List :23rd July 2019
- Last date to file objections if any, to the Provisional Merit cum Selection list: 24th July 2019
- Notification of Final Merit cum Selection List: 25th July 2019
- Counselling and Admission of Selected Candidates for PG Course except MBA starts on (for updated information see Our website): 25th July 20t9
- Last date for submission of applications with a Penal fee of Rs 200-00: 25th July 2019
- Commencement of Classes for the First Semester: 05th August 2019
Intake & Reservation of Seats
- The intake for each course of study shall be as fixed by the University from time to time; 15% of total seats are reserved for non-Karnataka candidates and 8% of seats are reserved for
- Various categories are as per the Govt. order issued from time to time
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15
- Scheduled Caste (ST) – 03
- Category I – 04
- Category II A – 15
- Category II B – 04
- Category III A – 04
- Category III B – 05
See: MSc Admission 2019
MA, MSW and MBA (Rural Management /Agribusiness Management)
- Any graduate with 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/ / Differently able candidates) of marks in the aggregate of all the subjects including languages is eligible.
- The eligibility criteria for MBA (Master of Business Administration) Course are as recommended by the Government of Karnataka from time to time.
M.A. Economic (Development Economics)
- Any graduate with Economics as major or optional subject, with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/ Differently able candidates) of marks in the subjects at the degree is eligible.
M.Com. (Entrepreneurship / Co-operative Management)
- B.Com/BBA/BBM graduates with 50% (45% for SC/ST/Cat.I/ Differently able candidates) of marks in the aggregate of all the subjects including languages is eligible.
M.Sc. in Geoinformatics
- Any Science (including farm Science) or Engineering graduate with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/Differently able candidates) marks in the aggregate of all optional subjects is eligible.
- Any Science or Engineering graduate who has studied Mathematics either at Degree or at PUC (10+2 level).
- M.Sc. Geography Post-Graduates.
- Any graduate who has studied Geography as optional/Major subject at the degree level.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (Data Analytics)
- Any Science or Engineering graduate with computer science subject who has studied mathematics either at degree or at PUC (10+2 level); Or B.C.A. graduate with mathematics as one of the subjects or B.Sc. PCM graduate with one year PG Diploma or Certificate course in Computer Science, with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/Differently able candidates) marks in the aggregate of all optional subjects is eligible.
M.Sc. in Food Science & Technology
- Any Science (including farm Science) or Engineering graduate with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/Differently able candidates) of marks in the aggregate of all optional subjects, provided the candidate has studied Chemistry or Biochemistry and one of the Life Science subjects either at degree level or at computer science subject who has studied mathematics either at degree level or at PUC (10+2 level) is eligible.
MPH (Master of Public Health)
- Any graduate with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-I/Differently abled candidates) of marks in the aggregate of all the subjects including languages is eligible. But, the preference will be given to those who have experience in health field.
- Note: In M.Sc. Geoinformatics Course 15% of Seats are earmarked for M.Sc. Post-Graduates in Geography, Geology and Environmental Science. Hench they may also apply.
Procedure for Seat Selection
- The AC shall prepare the Provisional Omnibus List in prescribed format and also a separate merit list (category-wise) as per the Govt. Order in the matter of reservation vide G.O. No. ED 150 BOA 94, dated 17.09.1994 and as subsequent orders issued from time to time.
- The AC shall notify the approved Omnibus merit List for each course and the provisional selection list before the counseling dates. Separate course wise Merit Lists shall be prepared and notified for Karnataka Students, Hyderabad Karnataka students and Non-Karnataka students.
- A separate Course-wise Rank List shall also be prepared and notified before the counseling dates for Physically challenged, Sports, Cultural, NCC, NSS & Defence, based on the points/ marks secured in the respective fields.
See: MBA Admission Dates
KSRDPRU PG Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- The candidates may visit the university websites www.ksrdpru.in
- The Download application form and for other details regarding fees, procedure for admission etc., the candidates may visit the website www.ksrdpru.in
- Th Candidates who wish to apply more than one course shall fill separate applications form and separate fees for each of the courses applied for.
- Candidates shall Send/submit duly filled-in application along with marks cards and relevant documents, with a fee of Rs.200/- (Rs.100/-for SC/ST/Cat-I/DA candidates) by Demand Draft, Payable at Gadag, Drawn in Favor of “The Finance Officer, KSRDPRU, Gadag”, to the Registrar Karnataka State Rural Development & Panchayat Raj University, Raitha Bhavan, General Cariappa Circle, Gadag-582101″, either in person or through speed post, on or before 22nd July 2019 (05.00 pm) with a penalty of Rs.200/-
- For more information, please visit website www.ksrdpru.in
See: MPH Admissions 2019
- Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University (KSRDPRU), Raitha Bhavan, General Cariappa Circle, Gadag-582101, Karnataka, India, Phone No:08372-230338, 297214, website www.ksrdpru.in