Kalinga University, Raipur announces Entrance Test for Admission to M.Phil and Ph.D Program 2019
Kalinga University M.Phil and Phd Admission 2019 – Kalinga University invites application for admission to M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programs for the academic year 2019-20 through Entrance Test.
Also See : M.Phil Admission
Kalinga University M.Phil and Phd Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th July 2019
- Offline Entrance Examination Date (At Kalinga University Campus): 10th August 2019
- Online Entrance Examination Window (For Exam Centre in India & Abroad): 24th July to 9th August 2019
- Scheduling window for Online Entrance Exam will be open (For Exam Centre in India & Abroad): 24 June 2019 to 24th July 2019
- Interview: 10th & 11th August 2019 for candidates appearing offline Exam at Kalinga University Campus
- Declaration of Result of Entrance Test and Interview: Will be announced later
Also See : Phd Admission
M.Phil. & PhD Programs Available
- To the M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programs in Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce and Management, Computer Science & IT, Economics, Education, Engineering (Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical), English, Geography, Hindi, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library & Information Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology and Zoology.
No. of Seats Available – Ph. D. 2019
- Biotechnology (5 Seats); Botany (11 Seats); Chemistry (20 Seats); Commerce and Management (8 Seats); Computer Science & IT (8 Seats); Economics (8 Seats); Education (8 Seats); Engineering (Civil) (8 Seats); Engineering (Computer Science) (8 Seats); Engineering (Electrical) (8 Seats); Engineering (Electronics) (8 Seats); Engineering (Mechanical) (9 Seats); English (8 Seats); Geography (3 Seats); Hindi (8 Seats); History (7 Seats); Journalism & Mass Communication (8 Seats); Law (8 Seats); Library & Information Science (3 Seats); Mathematics (10 Seats); Physical Education (8 Seats); Physics (8 Seats); Political Science (2 Seats); Psychology (16 Seats); Social Work (8 Seats); Sociology (12 Seats) and Zoology (10 Seats)
- Total Seats – 228
Also See : Admission Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Kalinga University M.Phil and Phd Admission 2019
- M.Phil. /PhD Programs: Applicants must be passed Ph. D. and M. Phil. – Master’s Degree (with minimum 55% marks or equivalent for General and 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) / Physically Handicapped candidates) and successful clearance of Entrance Test
- Candidates with M. Phil. / NET / GATE / SLET / SET or equivalent and a Regular Teacher in a College / University will be exempted from Entrance Test.
- The admission / selection process consists of the following steps which are explained below
- Application Process
- Entrance Examination
- The University will issue admission notification in newspapers, on the Notice Board of the University and in other publicity media before the start of every cycle
- The list of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the website or the students will be informed directly about their admission
- The center will also display the University’s selected list. The candidates whose results are awaited can also apply
- Such candidates however must produce the Mark Sheets or Degree/certificates as a proof of required eligibility criteria before the cutoff dale failing which the provisional admission granted will be cancelled
Scheme of Exam (Entrance Test)
- Theory – Objective questions (2 papers of 50 questions each carrying 2 marks, Common Paper 1 Research Methodology and Paper 2 Respective Subject) – 200 Marks
- Interview – Fee structure of M. Phil. Program
- Total – 250 Marks
- The first paper is common for candidates of all subjects and is of Research Methodology. It has 50 questions of two marks each.
- The second paper is also having 50 questions of two marks each and is of the respective subject in which the candidate wishes to pursue Ph.D.
- Both the question papers are of multiple-choice type and there is no negative marking.
- Minimum passing marks in each paper are 50%
Date of Exam
- Examination for Online mode will be held during 24th July to 09th August 2019 as per choice / availability of slots across the country. Applicants may choose any centre of their choice across the country
- Examination for offline mode will be held only in Kalinga University Campus on 10th August 2019 (Saturday).
- For applicants appearing for entrance exam at Kalinga University campus the Interview will be conducted face to face immediately after the completion of the entrance examination.
- For applicants appearing for online entrance exam elsewhere in the country will be intimated about the date and mode (Through Skype or Face to Face etc.) of Interview.
Kalinga University M.Phil and Phd Admission 2019 Application Procedure
Online Application Process
- Interested applicants can logon to www.kalingauniversity.ac.in and apply online using KALSEE 2019 through http://admission.kuerp.in/and pay the entrance examination fee as given below via the payment gateway and other available options.
Offline Application Process
- Candidates interested in applying offline logon on to www.kalingauniversity.ac.in and download and fill the Offline Application form under PhD Notification on the home page and send completed form along with all self-attested eligibility documents along with requisite fee as given below in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Kalinga University payable at Raipur, to the Registrar, Kalinga University, Naya Raipur-492101 via speed post only
Fee for the Entrance Exam
- Entrance Exam Fee for applicants from India and SAARC Nations (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka) is INR 2000
- Entrance Exam fee for applicants from Other Countries (other than India and SAARC Nations) is USD 50 through Online Transfer through payment gateway and other available options or Demand Draft drawn in favour of Kalinga University payable at Raipur on or before 15th July 2019
Bank Account details are given below:
- A/c Holder’s Name: KALINGA UNIVERSITY
- Bank Name: Oriental Bank of Commerce
- A/c No.: 17441131000055
- Bank Branch Name: RAKHI (NEW RAIPUR)
- IFSC Code: ORBC0101744