Kalasalingam University Krishnankoil announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2021
Kalasalingam University PhD Admission 2021 – Kalasalingam University Krishnankoil invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Programs for the academic session 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates can read the necessary information regarding Kalasalingam University PhD Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc. from the page below.
PhD Program Offered
- Architecture; Automobile Engineering; Biotechnology; Chemical Engineering; Chemistry; Civil Engineering; Computer Applications; Computer Science & Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; English; Information Technology; Instrumentation & Control Engineering; Management Studies; Mathematics; Mechanical Engineering; Physics
Kalasalingam University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Applications Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of online Applications :- 10th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Kalasalingam University PhD Admission 2021
- Applicants must be a Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent degree with not less than 50% marks in aggregate or an equivalent
- Applicants must be a M.Tech./M.E./M.Arch./M.Sc./M.Phil./MBA/MCA/MA graduate in the relevant disciplines with minimum 55% marks in UG and PG degrees.
Kalasalingam University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates must register with KARE Research through the online portal http://research.kalasalingam.ac.in
- E-Mail ID is mandatory for registration, and this will be used by KARE for any future correspondence. An activation link and password will be sent to the registered email while registration.
- There is no need to send any printed copy of application form to KARE. You will be notified through Mail and your status can be viewed through your login at any time.
- Application Fee : Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or UPI like GPay
- Selection will be based on a written test and interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website