> Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Jadavpur University announces Admission to Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) courses for session 2019-20
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2019 – Jadavpur University (JU), Kolkata notifies admission to Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.ED) Course for 2019 Session.
Candidates can check the complete information of Jadavpur University B.P.Ed admission 2019-20 such as application procedure, eligibility criteria and other information on the page below:
Duration Of Course: Two years
Also See : Admission Notifications
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application: 31st December 2018
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application: 24th January 2019
- Publication of List of eligible candidates for Admission Test: 30th January 2018
- Date of Admission Test (Practical at 06.00 am): 5th & 6th February 2018 (for boys) 7th February (for Girls)
- Schedule of the Admission Test at the Dept. of Physical Education on 30th January 2018
- Publication of List of provisionally selected candidates: 09th February 2018 at 04.00 pm
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- The forms duly filled-in, are to be submitted at the Office of the Dean & Secretary, Faculty Council of Arts (U.G. Arts Building) during office hours (10.30 am – 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays).
- While submitting downloaded application form a Bank Draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favor of Registrar, Jadavpur University payable at Kolkata is to be enclosed. No form will be received by post.
- The last date for submission of form is January 24, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the InterCollege/Inter-Zonal/District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with 45% marks. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% marks and studied Physical Education as compulsory/elective subject. OR
- Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks and having participated in National/ Inter University/State competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter College/ Inter-Zonal/District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India. OR
- Bachelor’s degree with participation in international competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in National/Inter-University competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federations/AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India. OR
- Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed inservice candidates i.e. trained physical education teachers/coaches).
- The relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the reservation of seats for SC/ST categories shall be as per the rules of the State Government. (As per circular Nos. BC16014/1/82-SC dt.06/08/1984 & BCD-1, D.O.12017/1/89-SCD(R.CELL) dt.09/01/1990 and letter No.1510-SCW dt.31/05/2007 from the Government of West Bengal, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of the States other than West Bengal are not entitled to get the benefit of reserved quota in Educational Institutions in West Bengal.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Admission test (Practical)
- Academic results and
- Written test.
Number of Seats- 50
- Out of 50 seats 38 seats are earmarked for male students and 12 seats for female students. There will be separate merit lists for male candidates and female candidates.
- All eligible applicants will be required to appear at the Admission Test (Practical & Written) on the specified date and time and also at an interview after the Practical Test on the same day