Institute of Nano Science & Technology (INST) Ph.D. Program 2020 Session
INST Mohali PhD Admission 2020 – Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) invites applications from prospective candidates for admission into its Ph.D. Program in several areas of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for the session beginning in January 2020.
INST PhD Program Details
- The profile of the Faculty members at INST is accessible at PhD students will be provided fellowship as per INST norms.
- PhD in areas related to nanoscience and technology like Devices, Material for energy applications (photocatalysts, electrocatalysts, supercapacitors, hydrogen generation & storage), Smart materials (organic/inorganic), Sensors, Therapeutics etc.
See: PHD Admission 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 17th October 2019
- Candidate must be M.Sc. in (Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Sciences/ Life Sciences)/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech. in Basic, Applied Sciences or Engineering and related areas.
- Candidates should have qualified any of the following exam: GATE/ CSIR or UGC-NET/ JEST/ JGEEBILS (TIFR/ NCBS)/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/ DST-INSPIRE/GPAT.
- Students registered with IISER Mohali for their BS-MS program can apply as per IISER Mohali’s norm.
- The application form for PhD programme can be downloaded from the Institute website http://inst.ac.in/careers.php
- The duly filled APPLICATION FORM and online SYNOPSIS (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-LesAEfu4QDsn0oqa62ev4azldHEICAKwBp0c4CNKBGM6Q/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1) should be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org as advance copy.
- The hard copy of application with the following documents should be sent to “The Director, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat Centre, Phase-10, Sector-64, Mohali, Punjab-160062” so as to reach on or before due date:
- Photograph duly pasted on the application form.
- Application fees.
- Self-Attested copies of Certificate in support of age, educational qualifications (Mark Sheet, Degrees & Certificates of class X and above).
- Experience certificate in case of working candidate.
- Self-attested a copy in support of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category (Should be Valid).
- The envelope containing the application form should superscribe “Application for the Ph.D. Program – January 2020”.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The list of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the Institute website and communication will be sent to candidates on email address given by candidate.
- The candidates called for interview will be paid sleeper class rail fare or Non-AC Bus Fare (on production of ticket) from place of residence to Institute and back.
- The candidate are advised to visit the Institute website (www.inst.ac.in) frequently to know latest developments.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- The aforesaid application documents should be accompanied by a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 450/- for General/OBC or Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH drawn in favor of Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali (payable either at Mohali or at Chandigarh). Please mention your name on the reverse of the DD.
Award of the Degree:
- It may please be noted Ph.D. students registered with INST will also have to register at IISER, Mohali for their Ph.D. degree (http://www.iisermohali.ac.in/).
INST Mohali, Punjab
- Institute of Nano Science and Technology, (An Autonomous Institute of Department of Science and Technology, GOI), Habitat Centre, Phase X, Sector 64, Mohali–160062, Punjab, Website www.inst.ac.in