Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF) New Delhi announces Admission to B.Sc. Program 2019
ISBF B.Sc Admission 2019 – Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF) an aliate centre of University of London (UoL) has announced admissions for the year 2019 for a number of undergraduate programs specializing in Economics, Management & Finance.
All four programs have course curriculum designed by the London School of Economics (LSE). Candidates who are interested in pursuing Honours Degree program from ISBF can apply through the link provided in this page below.
See: B.Sc Admission 2019
Programs Offered – ISBF offers six undergraduate degree programs:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Economics & Finance
- B.Sc. Accounting and Finance
- B.Sc. Economics & Management
- B.Sc. Business & Management
- B.Sc. Management & Digital Innovation
- The duration of the undergraduate honours degree programs is three years
ISBF B.Sc Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application deadline (Round 1): 15th April 2019
- Application deadline (Round 2): 3th June 2019
- iMET (Round 1): 19th to 20th April 2019
- iMET (Round 2): 7th to 8th June 2019
- Personal Interview (Round 1): 2nd – 5th May 2019
- Personal Interview (Round 2): 20th – 23th June 2019
- PI centres (Round 1): New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Bhopal
- PI centres (Round 2): New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai
- Result declaration (Round 1): 15th May 2019
- Result declaration (Round 2): 26th June 2019
- Acceptance deadline (Round 1): 8th June 2019
- Acceptance deadline (Round 2): 10th July 2019
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Eligibility Criteria for ISBF B.Sc Admission 2019
- The candidate must either have completed Class XII, or be completing it in the same year in which she/he seeks to begin undergraduate study at ISBF.
- Candidates from any stream, or studying any combination of subjects, can apply to any of the undergraduate programmes offered at ISBF, subject only to the below requirements:
- Candidates applying for BSc (Hons) Economics or BSc (Hons) Economics & Finance must have studied/studying Mathematics in Class XII.
- Candidates applying for BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance, BSc (Hons) Economics & Management, BSc (Hons) Business & Management or BSc (Hons) Management & Digital Innovation must have studied Mathematics up to Class X.
ISBF Entrance Test (iMET)
- It is mandatory for all candidates to appear for the ISBF entrance test (iMET), which is conducted online in each Admission Round.
- iMET tests a candidate’s ability to reason logically and apply concepts and techniques learnt in Mathematics and English up to Class X (based on the syllabi of the major Indian Boards).
- Candidates who perform well in the iMET will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview (PI).
Personal Interview (PI)
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of iMET will be invited to appear for the final step of the admission process – the Personal Interview (PI).
- In the PI, a candidate is tested for attitude, motivation, communication and academic curiosity. The candidate’s past record, academic as well as co-curricular and extra-curricular, forms the main basis of the PI discussion.
- All PIs will take place in person, either at the ISBF Campus in New Delhi or at pre-declared centres across India.
- There are three kinds of scholarships available for every candidate.
At the time of Admission:
- ISBF Scholarship is available at the time of admission, i.e. for the first year of study and can continue for the second and third year, subject to the awardee maintaining a stipulated level of academic performance. It comprises a waiver of up to 50% of the ISBF Tuition fees. It is awarded on the basis of merit and need, measured by the candidate’s performance in the iMET and PI, as well as need.
- To apply for the same, you can click here to download the Scholarship Application Form.
University of London (UoL) Achievement Award:
- This award is available on merit to UoL students in the Indian subcontinent. It comprises a waiver of 100% of UoL’s second-year tuition fees. To know more, click here.
LSE Summer School Scholarship
- Every year, two students receive this from LSE to attend Summer School, amongst students from all over the world.
- For detailed information on the undergraduate fee structure, University of London fees, refund policy and the hostel fees, please download the document from here https://www.isbf.edu.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/UG-Fee-structure_2019-2022.pdf
- In every Admission Round, the process comprises of three steps –
- Step 1: Filling the Application Form
- Step 2: Appearing for the ISBF entrance test (iMET), based on which candidates will be shortlisted for Step 3
- Step 3: Appearing for the Personal Interview (PI)
- Once all three steps are completed, the candidate’s application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in full. The final admission decision will take into consideration the iMET score (weighted – 50%), performance in the PI (weighted – 30%) and Class XII Board examination scores (weighted – 20%), where available.
- Where Class XII Board scores are not available, iMET and PI scores are considered. Candidates who perform well in the admission process may be made an unconditional offer of admission, even if their Class XII Board scores have not been declared until then.
ISBF B.Sc Admission 2019 Application Process
- You may fill the ISBF Application Form online or offline. The application fee is INR 2,500.
- To apply online, https://www.applytoisbf.com
- To apply offline, you may download the Application Form from the ISBF website or obtain it at the ISBF campus. The form must be completed and submitted at the ISBF campus, via courier or in person.
- All necessary documents, as listed on the Application Form must be submitted at the time of applying, whether online or offline.
For more information visit ISBF website https://www.isbf.edu.in
ISBF, New Delhi
Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF), Teamwork Education Foundation, 15A, Ring Road Lajpat Nagar IV, Next to Moolchand Metro Station New Delhi – 110 024 India, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 01140430000/ +91 96508 66615, website www.isbf.edu.in