IIT Palakkad MSc MTech Admission 2019
IIT Palakkad MSc MTech Admissions 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (IITPKD) invited applications for admission to the M.Sc and M.Tech Programs for the 2019 session.
- M.Tech. Programs, beginning in the academic year 2019-20 are:
- Civil Engineering (Geotechnical engineering specialization)
- Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing & Materials engineering)
- M.Sc. Program is offered in two disciplines:
- Chemistry and Physics
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Palakkad Admission 2019
- Candidates qualified in GATE 2017, GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 and satisfying One of the qualifications given above
- Bachelor’s degree** in Engineering / Technology from educational Institutions approved by AICTE/ Government of India
- Degrees obtained through Distance Education/ Correspondence mode for the qualifying degree.
- Associate Membership holders of professional bodies for admission into their parent disciplines.
- The Institute may conduct suitability test/ interview procedure for screening in cases under category (ii) and (iii) above.
- Candidates yet to appear or have appeared in the final examination for the qualifying degree specified in [(i), (ii) or (iii)] and whose results are likely to be declared by July 15, 2019
- ** If the degree is issued by a university in countries other than India, the degree must be recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/ Commonwealth Universities/ International Association of Universities (IAU) as equivalent to the corresponding Indian Degrees/ Certificates. Additional requirements of GRE/ TOEFL may be required.
FOR SPONSORED CANDIDATES
- Candidates sponsored by the Industries, established Institutes/R&D Organizations /National laboratories whose a) employer grants 2 years of study leave and whose employer undertakes to financially support the candidate for the entire duration of two years. They should have the educational qualifications as given in Section 3 .2 A but need not have the valid GATE score
CANDIDATES WHO ARE FOREIGN NATIONALS
- Foreign nationals who got Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology and a valid GRE score are eligible to apply.
FOR DEFENCE SPONSORED CANDIDATES
- Selection to M.Tech. Program sponsored by Defence Authority (Research & Training and
- Post Graduate Training) is through a separate selection procedure as followed by the Ministry of Defence.
For M.Sc program: Only JAM qualified candidates
- JAM (Joint Admission Test for Masters) qualified candidates having Bachelor’s degree with Physics as a subject for at least 2 years / 4 semesters and Mathematics for at least 1 year/ 2 semesters.
Important Dates for IIT Palakkad Admission 2019
- Opening date of application: 06th March 2019
- Closing date of application: 11th April 2019
- Opening date of application: 11th April 2019
- Closing date of application: 24th April 2019
See: Engineering Entrance Exams
IIT Palakkad Admission 2019 Application Process
Applications are to be filled online through official website by paying the requisite application fee:
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates: Rs.250/-
- All Others Candidates: Rs.500/
For more information please visit the official website:
Ahalia Integrated Campus, Palakkad, Dist., Kozhippara, Kerala 678557