Admission in M.Sc. in Chemistry in the School of Basic Sciences, IIT Mandi 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi invites applications from the interested candidates for the admission in M.Sc. in Chemistry for the academic year 2018-19 starting from August 2018
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi has issued a notification starting the information about IIT Mandi M.Sc. Admission for admission to M.Sc. Degree Program in Chemistry in the School of Basic Sciences for the academic session 2018-19
- Read all the information about IIT Mandi M.Sc. Admission 2018, Application Form, Eligibility, etc here on this page
- Last Date for submitting Online Application Form: 07th May 2018
- List of shortlisted candidates will appear on our website latest by: 25th May 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: To be Announced
- Interview will be conducted latest by: 25th June 2018
- Candidates should have at least B.Sc. with Major in Chemistry /Applied Science
- Candidates should have at least minimum marks in B.Sc. 55% or CGPA 5.5 (for SC/ST candidates 50% or CGPA 5.0)
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their bachelor’s program in 2017 can also apply and if selected can join the program provisionally. At the time of the interview/counselling they must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that:
- by 30th July 2018, s/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her bachelor’s degrees
- In case such candidates fail to secure above mentioned marks, the provisional admission will be terminated with immediate effect
- Shortlisted candidates must qualify written exam, which will be conducted by IIT Mandi, followed by interview
- List of the qualified candidates in the written test will be announced after the written test and the final Interview will start thereafter
- Candidates can apply online using official website of the Institute www.iitmandi.ac.in
- The candidates seeking admission to M.Sc. (Chemistry Program) course are required to submit the application form through online; the application form is available on the official website of IIT Mandi www.iitmandi.ac.in
- You are encouraged to contact faculty members directly for further information regarding the different research areas (email IDs are available on IIT Mandi website). Employed candidates seeking admission must submit a “No Objection Certificate”
- For any other queries regarding M.S./Ph.D. program in SBS, please contact the SBS office through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.We look forward to reviewing your application.
School of Basic Science, IIT Mandi, Registrar’s Office, Kamand Campus, VPO Kamand, Dist. Mandi-175005 (Himachal Pradesh), Tel: +91 1905-267015, Email: email@example.com, Website www.iitmandi.ac.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more admission news.
Also See : Admission Notification
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )