> IIMM New Delhi
> IIMM New Delhi Mass Communication Admission 2018
IIMM New Delhi Mass Communication Admission 2018
International Institute of Mass Media (IIMM) announces UG, PG Admission in Mass Communication Programs
IIMM Mass Communication Admission 2018 – International Institute of Mass Media (IIMM), New Delhi, has invited applications for admission to Undergraduate and Post Graduate Mass Communication Programs for the academic year 2018-19
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
IIMM New Delhi
- Established in 1999, International Institute of Mass Media (IIMM) is a leading institute of mass communication in India.
- It offers state-of-the-art education and training providing its students with a consolidated and diverse experience
- The institute offers academic programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels including short-term courses and diplomas.
- Last Date to Apply – 19th July 2018
- Entrance Exam Date – 22nd July 2018
Course Offered & Eligibility
- For BA in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC), of three years duration, applicant should have passed 10+2
- For MA in Journalism & Mass Communication, eligibility is Graduation. Course is of 2 years duration.
- For admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising, Public Relations & Marketing (PGADPR), eligibility is Graduation
- IIMM also offers short term courses of 5 months duration in (i) Non-Linear Editing (ii) Electronic Camera Handling and Shooting (iii) Photography
- For all these Programmes, eligibility is 10+2 or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Selection will be based on Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Entrance Exam will be on 22nd July 2018
- IIMM has a comprehensive evaluation comprising of three stages in its admission process. Students intending to join IIMM must meet the minimum academic qualification for the specific course.
- In addition, each student will go through the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- The written examination is of 100 marks.
- The paper has three sections:
Multiple Choice Questions
- The questions in this section are designed to test the student’s competence in current affairs, general knowledge, logical reasoning, and aptitude. There is no negative marking but all questions are compulsory.
- Students will write short notes on issues related to national and international affairs.
- The Descriptive Questions section requires the student to analyse issues pertaining to national and international affairs. The student’s ability to communicate her/his point of view and command over language is also evaluated.
- The group discussion carries 50 marks.
- A typical group discussion at IIMM includes six to seven students discussing an issue of national or international interest. Students are assessed on their communication skills, knowledge, their participation in the group, and their role in the group dynamics
- The last stage of the admission process is the personal interview. It carries 50 marks.
- Students will attend an interview panel. Assessment of the student is on the basis of their ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, reasoning, and professionalism
Fees & Accounts
- Fees are accepted via cheque/ demand draft/ online mode during the specified period. A fees receipt for the same must be obtained from the accounts department.
- The institutional fee is non-refundable and shall not be adjusted for any alternative course or for a subsequent session.
- The fee shall remain non-refundable even in case of cancellation of admission.
- All demand drafts (DD)/ pay orders / cheques for payment of fees should be drawn in favour of “International Institute of Mass Media”.
- A copy of the “Student Rules and Regulation Booklet” must be obtained by all students on the day of joining.
- Fee – Rs.40000/- Per Semester
- Additional examination fees of Rs.2500/- per semester payable at the time of filling the exam form
- Note: Fees and charges are subject to revision even during an ongoing academic session
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC as per government rules.
- IIMM offers a limited number of scholarships on a merit–cum–need basis for each course.
- IIMM reserves five seats in each course under the Management Quota. Students who qualify academically for this can meet the course coordinator for admission
- The three-staged admission process will not apply to these students
- Application can be submitted at www.iimdelhi.com
- Kindly make sure to attach a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- along with your form in favour of “International Institute of Mass Media”payable at New Delhi and mail it to the address below
- International Institute of Mass Media B-50, South Extension, Part-1 New Delhi-110049 (India)(Click here to Download)
- Application can be submitted at https://www.iimmdelhi.com/ latest by 19th July 2018
IIMM New Delhi
Opp. B-50, South Extn Part-I, New Delhi -110049, Helpline No.:9210-877-877, Phone No.: 011-24654512, Email Id: email@example.com, Website www.iimmdelhi.com