> IIM Bangalore
> IIMB Prof. N.S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship 2019
IIMB Prof. N.S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship 2019
IIMB announces Prof. N.S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship (NSR- Predoc) 2019
IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship 2019 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore invites application for Prof. N. S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship with various disciplinary areas for the session 2019
Details of Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship
- The Prof. N. S. Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship is a highly selective program instituted with the aim to increase social diversity of Management academia in India. It is a flexible one-year apprenticeship program designed to help the selected pre-doctoral fellows successfully apply to doctoral programs in management and allied disciplines.
- The Program Specifically targets applicants from historically underrepresented sections of the society
Pre-doctoral Fellowships Disciplinary Areas:
- The 2018-19 Pre-doctoral Fellowships are available in the following disciplinary areas within management scholarship and research
- Decision Sciences; Economics & Social Sciences; Entrepreneurship; Finance & Accounting; Information Systems; Marketing Organizational; Behavior & Human Resource Management; Production & Operations; Management; Public Policy and Strategy
Duration of the Programme
- This is a one academic year program (June 2019 through March 2020) and may be extended by another year, only under exceptional circumstances subject to adequate academic progress. All decisions made by the Pre-doctoral faculty committee on extensions are final and binding.
IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship 2019 Important Dates
- Application window closes on: 11th March 2019
- Interviews : 24th April 2019
- Interview Centre Bengaluru
- Offers & Waitlist: 26th April 2019
- Offer acceptance – Last date 26th April 2019
- Registration: 27th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship 2019
- The Pre Doc programme is targeted at those sections of the society that are currently underrepresented in management academia. You may apply to the programme only if you belong to at least one of the target groups below and meet the stated academic eligibility norms.
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST, or NC-OBC groups.
- Applicants belonging to PWD category (persons with disability).
- Applicants who have completed their secondary education (10th standard or equivalent) from a school where the medium of instruction was not English.
- Applicants who have completed their secondary education (10th standard or equivalent) from a rural school.
- Applicants who have completed their secondary education (10th standard or equivalent) from a Navodaya School, or schools wholly owned by state governments, gram panchayats, or urban local bodies.
- Women and transgender applicants.
- A Master’s Degree (bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree) or a 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with a minimum of 50 percent* marks in the bachelor’s as well as the master’s degrees(OR)
- A professional qualification such as CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 50 percent* marks(OR)A 4 year / 8 semesters bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 50 percent* marks
- The deadline for submission of mark sheet and the Certificate is 31st December 2019
- Please note that all applications have to meet the 50% eligibility norms
Short listing will be based on the applicant’s resume. This will be followed by an interview for final selection. Interviews are expected to be held in the third week of April 2019 (tentatively).
- Each fellow will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.25000/- besides full tuition waiver for any coursework during their tenure
- Fellows will also receive a house rent allowance as per prevailing institute norms (currently Rs.8000/- per month)
IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship 2019 Application Process
- Applicants can apply online at http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/sfonlapp.home#
- For details regarding how to apply please visit the official websitewww.iimb.ac.in
The application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 500/-.
For any other query please visit official website.