Indian Institute of Management Jammu PhD (Management) Admission 2019
IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2019 – Applications are invited by IIM Jammu for admission to Doctor of Philosophy in Management programme for the year 2019.
See: PhD Admission
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2019
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 60 per cent marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average. Or
- Five year/four year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- Four Year/Eight Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B. Tech./ B. Arch.) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2019.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution. If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be more than 40 years as on 01st June 2019
IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2019 Application Fee
Send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500 in case of SC, ST, EWS and DAP) in favor of Indian Institute of Management Jammu along with your application. Please enclose separate DD with each application.
See: PhD Admission in Management
IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
The PhD application form can be downloaded from IIM Jammu’s website. A candidate may apply maximum in two areas in two separate application forms along with all relevant documents.
IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to submit application: 30th April 2019
- Date of Interview: 29th -30th May 2019
- Commencement of Programme: Fourth week of June 2019
IIM Jammu, Old University Campus, Address
Canal Road, Nawabad, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180016