ICFAI University Jharkhand announces B.Tech. Admission for the academic session 2019
ICFAI University Jharkhand B.Tech Admission 2019 – ICFAI University, Jharkhand invites application for the admission into four-year, eight Semester, full time B.Tech. Program for the academic session 2019
The Admission Modalities are with reference to the campus-based B. Tech Program offered by the ICFAI University, Jharkhand. The medium of instruction is English.
Also See : Admission Notification
About the Program
- The B.Tech. Program is a four-year, eight-semester, full-time, campus-based program. The Program provides cutting edge education to equip students with comprehensive and critical understanding in various branches of engineering.
The following branches of Engineering are offered:
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Duration: Four years
ICFAI University Jharkhand B.Tech Admission 2019 Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form: 29th June 2019
- Interview and Admission Decision: July 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee: 01st August 2019
- Date of Registration: 01st August 2019
- Commencement of Regular Classes: 02nd August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Jharkhand B.Tech Admission 2019
- Applicant must be Pass in 10+2 / Intermediate with 45% aggregate or its equivalent with pass in each of the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects. The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- Final year 10+2 / Intermediate students awaiting results can also apply.
Award of Degree
- On successful completion of the B.Tech. Program, students will be awarded B.Tech. degree by the ICFAI University, Jharkhand subject to University regulations.
- For 10+2 students and 3-year full-time campus-based program for diploma holders through lateral entry. Eligible diploma holders will be admitted directly into the 2nd year of the B.Tech. program.
- *Details of Discipline Courses and Electives of Branches will be mentioned in the Student Handbook (given at the time of Admission).
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co curricular activities.
- Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of payment of first semester fee. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
ICFAI University Jharkhand B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujharkhand.edu.in and make payment of Rs.500/- towards the cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iuJharkhand.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Jharkhand.
Submission of Application Form
The completed Application Form for Admission should be sent to: Admissions Office, Campus:
- The ICFAI University, Jharkhand, #2065, Daladali Chowk, Simalia, Near Ring Road, Ranchi-835222, Jharkhand, Website www.iujharkhand.edu.in
- City Office: The ICFAI University, Jharkhand, #2167/A, Opp. IDBI Bank, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi-834002, Jharkhand