Goa University announces Goa University Admissions Ranking Test GU-ART III/ Round IV for PG Program admission 2019
Goa University PG Admissions 2019 – Goa University invites online application for GU-ART III/ Round IV for admission to the following Programmes at Goa University and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-20.
- Admission to various Postgraduate Programmes at Goa University and its Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2019-2020 is conducted through Goa University Admissions Ranking Test (GUART).
- Based on the GU-ART Round-I, Round-II, and Round III, School/Departments on University Campus and affiliated colleges have admitted selected candidates as per the ranking for various Programmes. After verifying Provisional selection lists, it is observed that some School/Departments and Affiliated Colleges still have some vacant seats.
See: MA Admission 2019
GU-ART Round III for following Programmes:
- Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Hindi
- Master of Library and Information Science
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Science in Applied Geology
- Masters of Tourism and Travel Management
- Master of Science in Food Technology
- Master of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Marathi
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Marine Microbiology
- Master of Arts in Geography
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Science in Electronics
- Master of Arts in Konkani
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Women’s Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory Techniques
- Master of Science in Marine Science
- Master of Business Administration in Financial Services
- Master of Science in Biochemistry
- Master of Arts in Philosophy
GU-ART Round IV for following Programmes:
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Arts in Portuguese
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Arts in French
See: M.Com Admission 2019
Goa University PG Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- The Last Date for online application is Wednesday: 3rd July 2019
- GU-ART Schedule: GU-ART Round III & IV will be conducted at Goa University Campus: 5th July 2019
- Detailed schedule and admit card will be available on University website: 4th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Goa University PG Admissions 2019
- Admission to the Post Graduate Programmes shall be entirely based on the Goa University
- Admissions Ranking Test (GU-ART). The marks percentage obtained by the students while graduating would only be used to ascertain the eligibility of candidates for the Programme. The purpose of the GU-ART is only to rank the prospective students and not for determination of pass/ fail.
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation or are in their Final Year of Graduation are eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates who are in the Final Year of Graduation shall be granted Provisional Admission. Their admission will be confirmed after the results are declared based on the eligibility. In case a candidate fails to clear the Graduation Examination, the admission shall be cancelled and the fees shall be refunded.
Note: Candidates shall be permitted to apply for a maximum of three subjects/specializations only for the PG Programmes.
See: M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance Exam
GU-ART 2019 Exam Pattern
- The GU-ART shall be of one paper of 100 marks, containing 50 objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 2 marks each. There shall be negative marking, where half a mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions. The duration of the GU-ART will be of 90 minutes.
- Candidate who are Applying for more than one programme are required to use the same login details.
- No changes will be entertained after the online submission of application.
- The breakup of 100 marks for the GU-ART Question paper shall be as follows:
- Section I (Least difficult) – 15 Questions
- Section II (Difficult) – 15 Questions
- Section III (Most difficult) – 20 Questions
- In case of candidates who have answered the GU-ART and have secured equal marks in the ranking list:
- Section III scores shall be the first level of tie breaker.
- In case of a tie after first level, Section II scores shall be the second level of tie breaker. In case the tie still exists, the University shall decide the order of merit.
- The GU-ART syllabus will be based on the Semester I-IV syllabus of the Degree programme of Goa University in the respective subject/specialization. The GU-ART syllabus of respective programmes is uploaded on the University website. Link: https://www.unigoa.ac.in/a/pg-admissions-201920-guart-pgbed.html
- Those Programmes which admit candidates from across the disciplines such as M.A. Women’s Studies, M.C.A., M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Marine Science, Biochemistry and other such programmes, the test shall be based on general knowledge, analytical ability, logical reasoning and the specific subject syllabus, where applicable. Link: https://www.unigoa.ac.in/a/pg-admissions201920-guart-pgbed.html
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Goa University PG Admissions 2019 Application Process
- Application for Admission to various Postgraduate Programmes at Goa University and its Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2019-2020.
- Application process is through online mode only. Interested candidates may visit Goa University website www.unigoa.ac.in
For more information, please visit official website www.unigoa.ac.in
Goa University Taleigao Plateau Goa, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 8669609021, website www.unigoa.ac.in