> GJUST Hisar B.Sc (Hons) Economics Admission 2018 – Application
GJUST Hisar B.Sc (Hons) Economics Admission 2018 – Application
Admission Notice for B.Sc (Hons) Economics for Session 2018-19
GJUST B.Sc (Hons) Admission 2018 – Online Applications Forms are invited for admission to B.Sc (Hons) Economics program through regular mode for the session 2018-19
Also See: Admission Notification
- Availability of University Prospectus (download from website: www.gjust.ac.in): 9th May 2018 onwards
- Last date for payment of fee through Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card: 8th June 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form: 11th June 2018
- Last date for Correction in category in online information of the candidate(s) on request: 14th June 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 21st June 2018
- Display of Entrance Test Result: 22nd June 2018
- First Counseling: 3rd July 2018
- Second Counseling : 10th July 2018
- Third Counseling 21st July 2018
Duration of the Course:
- The course shall be a regular course for three years (six semester) duration.
Note: (i) Two supernumerary seat for Single Girl Child +(ii) One supernumerary seat for north-eastern candidate and (iii) One supernumerary seat for children (son/daughter) of permanent University Employees of GJUS&T, Hisar
- The candidate (s) should have pass 10+2 examination in any discipline with Mathematics/Economics as one of the subject and having at least 60% marks (57% for SC candidates of Haryana) in aggregate in the qualifying examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Admission to B.Sc. (Hons.)-Economics will be made on the basis of merit list of Entrance Test to be conducted by the University subject to fulfilling of other conditions given in the University Prospectus.
Syllabus for Entrance Test
The syllabi for conduct of entrance test of said programme will be the following broad areas:
- Logical Reasoning 40%
- Quantitative Aptitude 40%
- General Economic Awareness 20%
- A candidate can apply Application Form for GJUST Admissions Online just by logging on to www.gjust.ac.in
- For online submission of Application Form, a Registration Fee of Rs.1200/- for General Category and Rs.300/- for reserved categories (SC, BC, SBC & EBP of Haryana only) can be remitted either through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card or by E-Challan (depositing on any CBS branch of Punjab National Bank) separately for each course. The bank transaction charges will be extra as applicable
- After submitting online Application Form, candidates are advised to take a print-out of confirmed online Application Form and Fee receipt and keep safely by for any future reference.
- Incomplete Application Forms or those received after the due date shall be summarily rejected
Guru Jambheshwar University Hisar
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (Established by State Legislature Act 17 of 1995), Hisar-125001 (Haryana), Website www.gjust.ac.in