Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Ludhiana Admission Notice for M.Sc. (biochemistry) and M.Sc. (Animal Physiology) 2018
GADVASU Ludhiana M.Sc. Admission 2018 – Applications on the prescribed forms are invited from the candidates for admission to the following Master’s Program for the academic session 2018-19.
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Animal Physiology
Also See : M.Sc Admission 2018
- Last Dates to Apply online
- Without late fee – 18th June 2018
- with late fee of Rs. 1100/- 25th June 2018
- Counselling/ interview: 25th July 2018
- B.Sc Biochemistry/ B.Sc (Medical)/ B.Sc (Biotechnology/ B.SC Agriculture)/ B.Tech (Biotechnology) with minimum OCPA of 6.00 (out of 10.00) or at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized college /Institution/University
M.Sc (Animal Physiology)
- B.Sc (Agriculture with Animal Science as Elective subject)/ B.Sc (Medical)/ B.Tech (Biotechnology) with minimum OCPA of 6.00 (out of 10.00) or at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized college /Institution/University
Also See : Admission Notification
- Candidates are required to visit www.gadvasu.in to apply online. There is no other mode to apply.
- Online application form for Master’s program along with Prospectus is available at GADVASU website: ww.gadvasu.in. Prospectus contains all the details regarding Eligibility, schedule of Entrance test/counselling/Interview/ Admission Process, reservation of seats etc.
- Online application along with requisite fee should be submitted by the candidates by the due date and time for admission
- Application Fee: Rs. 7500/- + Online service charges
For more information visit the University website: www.gadvasu.in or Contact the office of Registrar at 0161-2553394
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences – 20, Ludhiana Road, A Block, Aggar Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141012, Phone: 0161 255 3394, E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.gadvasu.in