> CSIR NPL Certificate Course Admission 2018
CSIR NPL Certificate Course Admission 2018
CSIR National Physical Laboratory announces Certification Course in Precision Measurements and Quality Control (PMQC- 2018)
CSIR NPL Certificate Courses Admission 2018 – CSIR-NPL based on its strength and expertise in accurate and precise measurement invites applications from the interested students and sponsored candidates for one-year Certification Course in Precision Measurements and Quality Control being conducted by CSIR-NPL under CSIR Integrated Skill Initiative for the academic session 2018
Also See : Admissions Notification 2018
- The last year batch of PMQC (2017-18) got 100% placement
- CSIR-National Physical Laboratory (NPL, India) is mandated to be India’s ‘National Measurement Institute (NMI)’ and is the custodian of “National Standards” with a responsibility of the dissemination of measurements to the needs of country.
- The CSIR-National Physical Laboratory was conceptualized in 1943 by the Governing Body of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), with a view to pave the way utilizing science and technology as a means for industrial growth and development, as well as to give fillip to the fledgling Indian industries.
- Last Date for submitting the Application Form: 30th August 2018
- Display of candidate names on website after screening: 07th September 2018
- Final list of selected candidates on or before website 28th September 2018
- Date of commencement of the course 08th October 2018
No. of Seats
- The total numbers of seats are 25 (Twenty-five)
- The total course shall be covered in 4 quarters (total 1 Year)
- B.Sc. (Physics and Maths) or
- B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics &Communication/ Instrumentation) or
- 3-year Diploma (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication /Instrumentation)
- 25 years for fresh candidates as on 31st August 2018
- 40 yrs. as on 31st August for industry sponsored candidates
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of aptitude test (objective type) / Interview. The final decision will be taken by the Competent Authority.
- The fee is Rs 50,000/-(Rs. Fifty thousand only) for fresh candidates and Rs 1, 00,000/- (Rs. one lakh only) for Industry sponsored candidates.
- We shall follow the reservation policy applicable for CSIR as per GOI.
- The reservation of seats shall be made as 15% for Schedules Casts (SC), 7.5% for Scheduled Tribes (ST), 27% for Other Backward Classes (OBC) and 3% for Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates
- Duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates should reach “HRD, CSIR-National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110012” on or before 30th August2018 by 05:00 PM
- There is no application fee. Reservation and age relaxation as per GOI rules. Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully before filling the application form
- For more details and to download the application form, please visit CSIR-NPL websitewww.nplindia.org
- For further information related to admission, please contact on Tel: 011-4560 8290/ 9361/ 9490Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
CSIR-National Physical Laboratory
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, New Delhi) Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110012, Website: www.nplindia.in