Coffee Board Bengaluru announces PGD Coffee Quality Management 2019
Coffee Board PG Diploma Coffee Quality Management 2019 – Coffee Board, Bengaluru, invites applications for the Post Graduate Diploma in Coffee Quality Management (PGDCQM) for the academic year 2019-20.
See: MBA Admission
- Taste coffee. Evaluate it. Define its quality and become an expert in Coffee Quality Management
- he PGDCQM is designed to equip students with the specific knowledge and skills required to function as coffee tasters. Course content includes coffee cultivation practices, coffee marketing, quality evaluation techniques and quality assurance systems, training sessions.
- Last Day for Submitting Applications: 03rd September 2019
- Date of Interview and Selection: 13th September 2019
- 12 months course in 3 trimesters conducted in English
- Students to make own arrangements at Bangalore during the second and third trimesters; free accommodation will be provided during the first trimester at CCRI, Balehonnur, Chikmagalur
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Bioscience, Food Technology, Food Science, Environmental science or a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Sciences
- Preference will be given to the candidates sponsored by export/Curing establishments/coffee plantations
- Selection by committee based on academic record, personal interview and sensory evaluation test
- The Course Fee is Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website www.Indiacoffee.org or collected personally from Coffee Board, Bangalore
- Filled in application form along with a demand draft for Rs.1500/- payable to “Coffee Board IEBR Account” and a self-addressed envelope (9” x 6”) should reach to the address given below by 03rd September 2019
- Foreign students admitted under open and sponsored categories should be well versed in the English language. Their admission is subject to the clearance of Govt. of India.
- For more details, please visit: www.indiacoffee.org
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Coffee Board, Bengaluru
Divisional Head (Coffee Quality), Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B.R Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore-560 001 Phone No.: 22262868, 22266991, Ext. 323/303, Website www.Indiacoffee.org