CEPT University announces admission in Higher Level B.Arch Admission 2018
CEPT University Ahmedabad Higher Level B.Arch Admission 2018– Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University (CEPT) Ahmedabad has notified admission to Higher Level B.Arch Programs offered for the academic session 2018-19
Also See : Architecture Entrance Test 2018
- Application opens: 22nd June 2018
- Application closes: 2nd July 2018
- Interview: 5th July 2018
- Results: 5th July 2018
- Last date for acceptance of admission and Submission of NOC at 10:30 AM : 12th July 2018
- Last date for payment of fees and registration: 16th July 2018
- Semester begins: 23rd July 2018
- Students who have successfully cleared all courses/subjects of the first four semesters of a B.Arch program in case of application for Semester V and students who have successfully cleared all the courses/subject of the first two semester of the program in case of application for Semester III from a CoA approved institution in India. AND
- Students who have an aggregate average of 50% or more in all the preceding semesters to semester III (in case of admission to semester III)) and semester V (in case of admission to semester V) of the B.Arch program may apply for admission.
- On the day of interview, it is mandatory to produce all the semester mark sheet before appearing for the interview. In case students who are applying for semester III and have not received their semester II mark sheet or students who are applying for semester V and have not received their semester IV mark sheet; such students may produce a pass certificate for semester II and IV respectively.
Also See : Admission Notification
- Interview (in person): The candidates need to appear for personal interview to three different panels. Candidates should carry all the work done in the past 2 semester for application for Semester III and past 4 semesters for application for semester V. [preferably original sheets, do not carry physical models]
- Candidates will be judged by different panels on the following criteria:
- General – general interests, extra-curricular activities, attitude and motivation to deal with a problem: 15%
- Design studio, Visualization and Representation (Basic Design, Sketching/Drawing and Painting, Technical Drawing) , History, Humanities: 50%
- Building construction, Structures, Environmental Science: 35%
- Total Weightage 100%
- The interview shall commence from 8:30 AM on 5th July 2018. Students are requested to report by 8:00 AM on the day of the interview.
- The selected students will need to submit the NOC from their parent institute/university by 12th July 2018 10:30 AM. Failure to do so will lead to cancellation of admission and the seat will be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
Fees applicable to B Arch (Higher Level admissions)
- Rs. 25,000/- (One time refundable Deposit)
- Admission to 2nd year /3rd Semester – Rs. 2, 88,000/- for next 3 years
- Admission to 3rd year/5th semester – Rs. 2, 50,000/- for next 2 years
The CEPT Admissions is a completely online process. To apply, please click on the “Apply Online” link, which will redirect you to the Admissions portal
CEPT University, Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009 (Gujarat), Phone No.: 0091-79-26302470, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website https://cept.ac.in/