Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Admission to Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Program 2021
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com Admission 2021 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com.) Program in Taxation and Finance at Amritapuri Campus for the academic session year 2021.
Application for the same can be submitted on or before June 30, 2021. Candidates can check complete details about Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com Admission 2021 from the page below.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Call for Application – 05th March 2021
- Last Date to Submit Application – 30th June 2021
- Date of Interview – July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com Admission 2021
- Minimum qualification – 12th or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 50% marks (Computer knowledge preferred) from CBSE /State Board/ICSE.
- Age Limit – Candidates seeking admission shall be born on or after 1st July 2000.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.amrita.edu/
- Registration for ASAS 2021 is fully online. Candidates are required to have their recent photograph, online payment credentials, etc. to be ready to complete the online application process.
- The NRI applicants please email to firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) and not to be applied through the website.
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Register with your email
- Step 2 – Personal information
- Step 3 – Application
- Step 4 – Payment
- Step 5 – Academic Details
- Step 6 – Document Uploads
- Application fee of Rs. 750/-
- Payment can be either by way of demand draft or via net banking / debit / credit card.
- Selection will be Based on interview marks & plus two marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website