Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com.) Admission 2019
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com Admission 2019 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites applications for the admission into Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com.) Program at Amritapuri Campus for the academic session year 2019
Candidates can check complete details about Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com Admission 2019 from the page below
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration: 15th February 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration: 10th May 2019
Also See : B.Com Courses
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com Admission 2019
- A pass in 12th standard or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 50% (Computer Knowledge Preferred)
Also See : B.Com Admissions, Entrance Tests 2019
- Based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview [50% form + marks & 50% from personal interview]
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application submission is online. Payment can be either by way of demand draft or via net banking / debit / credit card by paying an application fee of Rs. 500/-
- If you are paying by demand draft (DD should be drawn in favour of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, payable at Kollam), Download, print and send it to the address – The Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Amritapuri Campus ,Clappana (P.O.), Kollam– 690525
Also see: B.Com Subjects and Syllabus
Steps to apply online:
- Go to https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/arts-sciences
- Click on “Apply Online”
- You will see “Amrita Online Admissions Portal (Amritapuri campus)”
- Click on “New User” link for the first time applicant
- You are now in the “New User Registration” screen
- Enter your “Email ID” “Password” and “Register”
- You will automatically redirect to Home Page and get a message “Success. Please Login”.
- Login with your new “Email ID” and “Password”
- Upon clicking the “Login” button, you are taken to the Candidate Registration screen
- Fill the form
- Go to the “Home Page – Notification” tab and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” of the respective program you wish to apply.
- Next is select the qualifying examination, subject mark etc. and accept the declaration.
- Choose the mode of payment – Online or Offline (by way of demand draft)
- Make the payment online. If you are making payment by demand draft, download the filled application form and send it to the admission coordinator along with the demand draft.
Also See: BBA – BBA Course, Career Scope, Top Institutes, Job Prospects