Amity University announces Admission to PhD Program for July 2021 session
Amity University PhD Admission 2021 – Amity University one of the prestigious and renowned Universities of Noida invites application for admissions to Part-Time/Full-Time PhD Programs offered in various subjects for the academic session commencing in July 2021.
Applications for the same can be submitted through online mode. Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Amity University PhD Admission 2021.
PhD Programs offered
- Agriculture Sciences
- Applied Arts / Fine Arts / Performing Arts / Visual Arts
- Planning & Design
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Journalism / Mass Communication / Media
- Bio-Sciences & Biotechnology
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Allied Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Management Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Sciences
- Science & Technology
Amity University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date to apply Noida :- 25 June 2021
- PET Dates :- 16th June & 30th June 2021 (Only those who qualify in PET will be called for Interview)
- Last date to apply Lucknow :- To be announced
- Last date to apply Jaipur :- To be announced
- Last date to apply Gurugram (Manesar) :- To be announced
- Last date to apply Gwalior :- To be announced
- Last date to apply Mumbai :- To be announced
- Last date to apply Raipur :- 15th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Amity University PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates seeking admission to the PhD Program, whether full time or part time, shall have to possess requisite percentage of marks / grade point average in qualifying examination as indicated below:
- The required minimum qualification for admission to a PhD Program shall normally be a two years Master’s OR M.Phil Degree from any accredited Indian or Foreign University in the relevant field. She/he must have obtained 55% marks or Equivalent Grade in the Master’s or M.Phil Degree (applicable for all PhD programs except in Engineering and Technology).
- Applicants who have successfully completed their first year degree course (Undergraduate course) by 04/June/1986, irrespective of the duration, shall be treated at par with those who have completed a three year first degree course. Those who hold a two year first degree and had enrolled for this course after 04/June/1986, will be required to undergo a further one year bridge course. UGC notification dated 17/August/2015.
- Applicants with M. Tech / M.E./M.S. qualification in relevant disciplines with an excellent academic record with minimum CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks and with 60% aggregate in Xth , XIIth and B.Tech/B.E. will be considered eligible for admission in PhD Programs in Engineering and Technology.
- For PhD in Law, the applicant should possess a Master’s degree in Law with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade or M. Phil in law.
- Applicants with Chartered Accountancy (CA) Qualification from ‘The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’ (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy of ICWAI/ Company Secretary of ICSI with a minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade may be considered eligible for admission to PhD Programs in the relevant field.
- Foreign/ NRI applicants / Applicants with a Masters’ degree from a foreign university must apply with an equivalence certificate of AIU along with the Online Application Form.
Exemption from PhD Entrance Test/ Written Test:
- Only those candidates who have cleared an All India National Level Competitive Examination like NET of UGC / CSIR / ICAR (ASRB) / GPAT / ICMR / GATE / DST – INSPIRE within the last 2 years of the PhD session (Jan or July) they are applying in, at Amity, shall be exempted from the written test of the PhD Selection Process and they will be required to appear for the Interview round only. For consideration of exemption they must timely submit a scanned copy of the issued certificate (and not scorecard) along with the application form or later via mail but not later than two days prior to the PET date. Exempted Candidates will receive a message of exemption on their admission microsite/ admit card prior to PET and those who do not receive such a message will be required to appear for PET (PhD Entrance Test).
Amity University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission to PhD must apply online only.
- Candidates may apply online application through official website https://www.amity.edu/
- Fill in the Application Form only if you are satisfied about your eligibility for admission to the program and will be able to submit all the required documents in time.
- An Application Form Number and Password is generated on submission of the application form which will be required for future reference. A mail is sent to the applicant in this regard on the registered email-id.
- Application fee : Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/ Credit card/Net Banking.
- The Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website