Alliance University Bangalore Admission Notification for PhD in Management 2020
Alliance University PhD in Management Admission 2020 – Alliance University (AU) Bangalore announces admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) in Management offered at Alliance School of Business for the year 2020.
Areas of Research:
- Organization, Leadership and Human Resources
- Systems and Operations
Alliance University PhD in Management Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application: 02nd November 2019
- Admission Selection Process: 09th November 2019
- Programme Commencement: January 2020
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University PhD in Management Admission 2020
- Master’s degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University in a management-related discipline.
- A minimum of two years full-time work experience is desirable.
- Qualifying score in Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT).
- Candidates are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprised of:
- Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT)
- Personal Interview
- Evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work
- The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
Alliance University PhD in Management Admission 2020 Applicants Process
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online https://bus.alliance.edu.in
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website https://bus.alliance.edu.in
- The Application Form and Prospectus for the Doctoral Program in Management can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees three thousand only) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of “Alliance University” payable at Bangalore.
- Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application forms along with attested copies of the following documents:
- Standard X marks card
- Standard XII marks card
- Bachelor’s degree marks cards
- Postgraduate degree/diploma marks cards
- Work experience certificate
- Entrance exam score card
- Research Synopsis
- Please send your filled in Application Form to: Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road Anekal, Bengaluru-562106
For Indian National (INR)
- Registration Fee: Rs.50,000 (Per annum)
- Course Fee: Rs. 1,00,000 (Per annum)
For Foreign National (USD)
- Registration Fee: $ 775 (Per annum)
- Course Fee: $ 2500 (Per annum)
- Demand draft should be made in favor of “Alliance University – School of Business” payable at Bangalore.
- For online fee payment, visit: https://fees.alliance.edu.in
Alliance University Bangalore
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road Anekal, Bengaluru-562106, Karnataka, India, Tel.: +91 80 4619 9026, Mob.: +91 96862 60718, website https://bus.alliance.edu.in