Alliance University Bangalore announces Admission to PhD Program in Management for Session 2021
Alliance University PhD in Management Admission 2021 – Alliance University (AU) Bangalore announces admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) in Management offered at Alliance School of Business for the year 2021 through Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT).
Read further for more details on Alliance University PhD in Management Admission 2021
PhD in Areas of Research
- Management Science
- Human Resource Management
- Systems and Operations
Alliance University PhD in Management Admission 2021 Important Dates
Regular Application Round-I
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 25th May 2021
- Program Commencement: July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University PhD in Management Admission 2021
- Master’s degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University in a management-related discipline.
- A minimum of two years full-time work experience is desirable.
Alliance University PhD in Management Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online https://www.alliance.edu.in/
- Application Form and Prospectus for the Doctoral Program in Management can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.3000/- in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of “Alliance University” payable at Bangalore
- Candidates are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprised of:
- Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT)
- Personal Interview
- Evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website