Alliance University Bengaluru announces AUMAT for B.Com (Hons) Admission 2019
Alliance University BCom (Hons) Admission 2019 – Alliance University (AU) Bengaluru invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Program at the Department of Commerce, Alliance School of Business for the academic session 2019.
B.Com. (Hons) Course
- The B. Com. (Hons.) Course aims at building competence in particular areas of business studies while providing the students with a wide range of managerial skills. The program imparts strong subject-matter expertise by focusing on the learning that includes the knowledge of basic theories, principles, methods and procedures of commerce and accounting.
- B.Com (Hons) Specialization in Marketing Management; Human Resource Management; Accounting and Financial Management.
See: B.Com Courses, B Com Subjects, BCom Syllabus
Duration of the Course: Three years; Full-time
Alliance University BCom (Hons) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application Form: 31st March 2019
- Admission Selection Process: To be announced
Also See : B.Com Admissions, Entrance Tests 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University BCom (Hons) Admission 2019
- Pre University/Higher Secondary /10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or Council in any discipline.
- Admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) course at the Department of Commerce, Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
- The final selection of the candidate is based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
- Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test (AUMAT)
- Personal Interview
Alliance University BCom (Hons) Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online or Download Application Form.
- The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1000/- Rs.2000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY – COLLEGE OF COMMERCE” payable at Bengaluru.
- Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X mark sheet/transcript
- Standard XII marks sheet/transcript
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Copy (For NRI / Foreign National only)
- Please send your filled in Application Form to: Assistant Director – Admissions, 19th Cross, 7th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, N. S. Palya, Bengaluru-560076, Karnataka, India.
See: Top 10 Distance Education Universities for B.Com (Commerce) in India
For any query candidates are requested to check the official website https://com.alliance.edu.in
Alliance University, Bengaluru
(Department of Commerce, Alliance School of Business), Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru-562106 (Karnataka), Tel.: +91-8030938050, Website www.alliance.edu.in