Alliance University Bengaluru B.Com (Hons) Program Admission 2021 Application form, Dates
Alliance University BCom (Hons) Admission 2021 – Alliance University (AU) Bengaluru invites applications for admission to three year full time Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Program at the Department of Commerce, Alliance School of Business for the academic session 2021.
- B. Com. (Hons.) in FinTech : Three years (Full-time)
- B. Com. (Hons.) in Capital Markets : Three years (Full-time)
Alliance University BCom (Hons) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Deadline :- 30th June 2021
- Batch Commencement Date :- July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University BCom (Hons) Admission 2021
- Admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) course at Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
- Pre-University/Higher Secondary/10+2 Examinations or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council in any discipline.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the subjects taken in standard 12 or equivalent.
Alliance University BCom (Hons) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply Online through official website https://apply.alliance.edu.in/
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Application Form Fee :- Rs.1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants)
- Mode of payment :- Online Fee Payments (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance Admission Selection Process comprising of:
- Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test (AUSAT)
- Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website