AIIMS Rishikesh announces Admission to PhD Program for July 2019 Session
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2019 July Session – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh invites applications for admission in PhD Program for July 2019 Session in all Clinical/ Non-Clinical subjects and in Nursing.
Given below are the details on AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admissions 2019 July Session with its notification, eligibility criteria and requirements.
See: PHD Admissions
About the AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS Rishikesh is one of the finest institutes that screens the best talent from the country and provide the medical and paramedical manpower for the country.
- This institute is dedicated to conduct the research in both national and regional health problems. Every year several students apply for the PhD admissions in AIIMS Rishikesh. So, if you are a PhD Aspirant, you should definitely follow the AIIMS notification.
Duration of the Course
- Minimum period of registration in respect of all candidates who are registered for PhD shall be three years and maximum period of registration shall not exceed five years
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2019 July Important Dates
- Online Applications starts from: 15th May 2019
- Last date of receiving of online application form as 15th June 2019 by 05:00 PM.
- Date of Entrance Exam: 25th June 2019 (09.00 am) at AIIMS Rishikesh
- Interaction with Interview Board: 26th and 27th June 2019
See: Latest Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2019 July
- A candidate seeking admission to course of study leading to award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of following qualifications of a recognized University/Institute:
For Medical Sciences
- MBBS /BDS degree or equivalent with minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile in Professional examinations.
- MD/MS/MDS/ M.Ch. in subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examinations with minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile.
- Bachelor degree in Alternative Medicine (AYUSH) with minimum of 55%aggregate marks in Professional examinations.
- Candidates holding MSc degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile in Nursing specialty will also be eligible for PhD admission in College of Nursing.
- For non-medical Candidate eligibility shall be Master degree (02-year course) awarded by Indian University or equivalent in subject as per requirement of project.
- Candidates holding MSc (Other than MSc Nursing), M Biotech/ M Tech degree / M Com / MBA or equivalent will be eligible for non-medical qualification category.
- Candidates possessing Masters Degree through distance learning course shall not be eligible.
- Candidates having eligibility under non-medical category should have at least 55% marks or equivalent in last eligibility examination qualified.
For External Candidates in permanent employment:
- Candidates who are permanent employees of external Institutions (Central Govt/ Semi Govt/ Autonomous organization) should submit application through proper channel.
- Also, such Candidates will have to provide a certificate at time of submission of synopsis from employer stating that in event of selection to PhD course Candidate will be granted for a minimum period of 02-year study leave with full pay and permission to work at AIIMS Rishikesh to pursue full time PhD Course.
- Applicants from AIIMS Rishikesh – Faculty/ Scientific staff/ Administrative officer/ officials, SR, JR, Tutors and Demonstrators may apply as Internal Candidates.
Relaxation in Qualification for all Candidates
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% or an equivalent relaxation of percentile / grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and female Candidates.
See: Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2019 July Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Filled in Application should be sent to Head of Department of Medical Education, AIIMS Rishikesh. Scan copy of filled in application form to be sent to Email id phd@aiimsri$hikesh.edu.in by 25th June 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Each External candidate selected for admission will have to pay Course Fees at time of admission of Rs.6500/-
- Online Payment of Rs.1000/- (for External Candidate) and Rs.5000/- (For in House Candidates) in the account of Medical Education, AIIMS Rishikesh, Punjab National Bank, Pashulok Branch Rishikesh, Account No. 6189000100043376, IFSC Code: PUNB0618900 should be made by the candidate
For further information/ clarification, Contact – Dr. Shalinee Rao, Convener/ Dr. Manisha Naithani, Co-Convener Ph.D. Course AIIMS Rishikesh-249203 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org