> AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admissions 2019 Notification out. Check Eligibility, Admit card, Dates!
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admissions 2019 Notification out. Check Eligibility, Admit card, Dates!
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admissions 2019 January Session: AIIMS Rishikesh is one of the finest institutes that screens the best talent from the country and provide the medical and paramedical manpower for the country. This institute is dedicated to conduct the research in both national and regional health problems. Every year several students apply for the PhD admissions in AIIMS Rishikesh. So, if you are a PhD Aspirant, you should definitely follow the AIIMS notification.
Also See : Phd Admissions
Duration of the Course at AIIMS Rishikesh 2019
Minimum period of registration in respect of all candidates who are registered for PhD shall be three years and maximum period of registration shall not exceed five years
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission Notice 2019 January Session: AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2019 January – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh invites applications for admission in PhD Program for January 2019 Session in all Clinical/ Non-Clinical subjects and in Nursing
Also See : Admission Notifications
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission Dates 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th December 2018 (04.00 pm)
Date of Entrance Exam: 12th December 2018 (09.00 am) at AIIMS Rishikesh
Interaction with Interview Board: 13th and 14th December 2018
AIIMS Rishikesh Eligibility Criteria for PhD Admissions 2019
A candidate seeking admission to course of study leading to award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of following qualifications of a recognized University/Institute:
For Medical Sciences
- MBBS /BDS degree or equivalent with minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile in Professional examinations.
- MD/MS/MDS/ M.Ch. in subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examinations with minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile.
- Bachelor degree in Alternative Medicine (AYUSH) with minimum of 55%aggregate marks in Professional examinations.
- Candidates holding MSc degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile in Nursing speciality will also be eligible for PhD admission in College of Nursing.
- For non-medical Candidate eligibility shall be Master degree (02-year course) awarded by Indian University or equivalent in subject as per requirement of project.
- Candidates holding MSc (Other than MSc Nursing), M Biotech/ M Tech degree / M Com / MBA or equivalent will be eligible for non-medical qualification category.
- Candidates possessing Masters Degree through distance learning course shall not be eligible.
- Candidates having eligibility under non-medical category should have at least 55% marks or equivalent in last eligibility examination qualified.
For External Candidates in permanent employment:
- Candidates who are permanent employees of external Institutions (Central Govt/ Semi Govt/ Autonomous organization) should submit application through proper channel.
- Also, such Candidates will have to provide a certificate at time of submission of synopsis from employer stating that in event of selection to PhD course Candidate will be granted for a minimum period of 02-year study leave with full pay and permission to work at AIIMS Rishikesh to pursue full time PhD Course.
- Applicants from AIIMS Rishikesh –Faculty/ Scientific staff/ Administrative officer/ officials, SR, JR, Tutors and Demonstrators may apply as Internal Candidates.
- Relaxation in Qualification for all Candidates
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% or an equivalent relaxation of percentile / grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and female Candidates.
AIIMS Rishikesh Application Form for PhD Admissions 2019
- Application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Filled in Application should be sent to Head of Department of Medical Education, AIIMS Rishikesh. Scan copy of filled in application form to be sent to Email id phd@aiimsri$hikesh.edu.in by 10th December 2018 by 04.00 PM
- Each External candidate selected for admission will have to pay Course Fees at time of admission of Rs.6500/-
- Online Payment of Rs.1000/- (for External Candidate) and Rs.5000/- (For in House Candidates) in the account of Medical Education, AIIMS Rishikesh, Punjab National Bank, Pashulok Branch Rishikesh, Account No. 6189000100043376, IFSC Code: PUNB0618900 should be made by the candidate
- For further information/ clarification, Contact – Dr. Shalinee Rao, Convener/ Dr. Manisha Naithani, Co-Convener Ph.D. Course AIIMS Rishikesh-249203 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand-249203, India
- Website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in