West Bengal State University announces Admission to Master Degree Program for Session 2021
West Bengal University Master Programs Admission 2021– West Bengal University Kolkata has invited Applications from the eligible other state candidates for admission to Master’s Degree Programs for the academic year 2021-22
Read on for more details on West Bengal University Master Programs Admission 2021.
- Masters of Arts (MA)
- Masters of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Masters of Science (M.Sc)
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
- Masters of Computer Applications (M.C.A)
- Masters of Business Administrations (M.B.A.)
- Masters of Visual Art (MVA Painting)
- Masters of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Master of Library Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)
- Masters of Vocational Education (M. Voc)
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Rural Studies
P.G. Courses Department
- Commerce And Management
- Computer Science
- Film Studies
- Food And Nutrition
- Journalism And Mass Communication
- Master of Rural Studies
- Political Science
West Bengal University Master Programs Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Filling up Application Forms starts from :- 02nd November 2021
- Last date of Filling up Application Forms :- 18th November 2021
- Upload documents last date :- 22nd November 2021
- Provisional Merit List Home University(80%) will be published :- 24th November 2021
- Online Admission will be started from :- 25th November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal University Master Programs Admission 2021
- Three years Honours graduate of the current and previous 2 years i.e. not before 2020 in the system (10+2+3) from WBSU.
- Honours graduates from recognized Universities in West Bengal of the current and previous two years are eligible for admission. For students from other states, the student should have passed an equivalent course as at (1) from UGC recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates passing Honours / Major course in Arts in Undergraduate Degree level from Indira Gandhi National Open University / Netaji Subhas Open University and the Distance Education Programmes of other Universities in West Bengal are also eligible for admission.
West Bengal University Master Programs Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.wbsupgadmission.com/
- Candidates should fill-up an online application form and ensure that the application is complete and correct in all aspects before submitting the form. Once the application is submitted, it cannot be modified
- Each candidate should apply in a separate single application form for applying more than one subject, if any.
- After online submission of the application, the copy of the application is to be downloaded and printed copy of the downloaded application along with relevant supporting documents self-attested by the candidate are to be preserved and submitted to the P.G. Section of WBSU at the time of verification and the documentary evidence of the payment of Admission Fee (e-receipt) must be attached with the hard copy of the application after online admission if selected.
- For General & OBC(NCL) candidates Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- DD should be drawn in favour of “Director, CSIR-CECRI” payable at Karaikudi.
Mode of Payment
Candidates may use the payment facility on Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) eg.,
- Internet Banking of all Banks
- ATM-cum-Debit/Credit Card of all Banks.
- Through gateway Debit/Credit Card/Multi bank Internet banking / digital wallets
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website