University of Kalyani announces Admission to 2 years Full time M.P.Ed. Course 2019
University of Kalyani M.P.Ed Admissions 2019 – Online applications are invited for admission to M.P.Ed. (2 years full time) Programme approved by N.C.T.E. of the University of Kalyani, West Bengal for the session 2019-20
The two-year course is offered in 4 successive semesters. The course study helps the candidate to gain adequate theoretical and practical skills in sports and athletics.
Also See :Admission Notifications
University of Kalyani M.P.Ed Admissions 2019 Important Dates
- Advertisement of the Admission Process: 12th July 2019
- Online Admission/Registration starts 12th July 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 19th July 2019
- Publication of provisional list of eligible candidates for Admission Test: 22nd July 2019
- Download of admit Card for admission test for all (K.U. & other than K.U. students): After online verification of payment till the date of Admission test
- Date of Admission Test: 24th July & 25th July 2019
- Publication of provisional merit list of successful candidates for admission: 29th July 2019
- Date of Counseling & Admission: 31st July 2019
- Commencement of classes: 01st August 2019
- Total intake: 40 (Reservation of seats as per Govt. rules.)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kalyani M.P.Ed Admissions 2019
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed ) or equivalent with at least 50% marks; or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education with at least 50% marks
Reservation of Seats
- SC/ST/OBC Quota as per state Govt. rules
- 50% of seat intake will be reserved for Fresh Candidates and 50 % for untrained in service /deputed teachers
- Selected candidates shall have to reside within a reasonable proximity of the Institution.
- The intake ratio for home University and other Universities shall be 80:20
- Sports Quota (from Department of Physical Education, K.U.): – 01
- At least 5(five) seats for women candidates (If 5 female candidates will not be available from merit list, then the candidates will be admitted as 4 from home University and 1 from other University
- One Seat reserved for foreign candidate (from other University).
Distribution of seats
- Total Seat- 40
- For Deputed teacher = 20 [UR-15, SC-04, ST-01]
- For fresh candidates = 20 [K.U. – 16 (UR-11, SC-04, ST-01)
- Other than K.U. – 04 (UR-03 SC-01)]
- There will be practical test, comprehension test & interview for selection of candidates of M.P.Ed. Course.
- Selected candidates must score at least 30% in comprehension test and practical test separately.
Also See : Latest Notifications
University of Kalyani M.P.Ed Admissions 2019 Application Process
- University of Kalyani M.P.Ed Application Fee challan & Application form can be downloaded from the University Website www.klyuniv.ac.in from 12th July 2019 until 19th July 2019
Payment of Application fee
- Application fee is Rs. 300/- for general candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC / ST candidates.
- For payment candidates should go to https://www.onlinesbi.com and choose the option State Bank Collect.
- They should proceed for payment after accepting the terms and conditions of State Bank Collect page. Fee collection charge by the Bank is additional.
- Fee collection charge by the Bank is additional. Forms shall be submitted at Admission Section of University of Kalyani during 011.00 am to 03.00 pm on all working days except Saturday / Sunday and holidays.
University of Kalyani
Department of Physical Education, Faculty Councils (P.G.), (Adv. No. 11 /19), Website www.klyuniv.ac.in