University of Calcutta announces Admission to M.A Course in Russian 2019
University of Calcutta MA Russian Admission 2019 – University of Calcutta invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for admission to M.A Course in Russian Department of Languages, Kolkata for the academic year 2019.
See: MA Admission 2019
University of Calcutta MA Russian Admission 2019. Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form at the Office of the Depts.: 11th July 2019
- Classes begin from: 13th September 2019
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Russian
- Duration of Course: 2 years Program
- Number of Seats: Number of seats to the course is 15. Reservation rules apply.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta MA Russian Admission 2019
- Candidates who have passed BA (Hons.) in Russian/Pre-MA in Russian (or) any other qualification considered equivalent thereto
- Attendance during the session
- Minimum 65% of the total classes held.
- The full marks each paper (Part-I & Part-II) is 100 and break-up is written: 75 + I.A.: 10 + via: 15
- Part-I Exam will be held as per the following: Paper I: Practical Russian; Paper II: Practical Translation; Paper III: History and culture of Russia; Paper IV: Introduction to Linguistics, Modern Russian Language, (Phonetics and lexicology); Paper V: History of Modern Russian Literature (19th century)
- Part II Exam will be held at the End of Second year session as the following: Paper VI: Practical Russian, Paper VII: History and Culture of Russia, Paper VIII: Modern Russian Language, Paper IX: History of Modern Russian literature, Paper X: Special Paper (Field study)
- Selected candidates can contact the office of the department to know the details regarding submission of fees and necessary testimonials.
University of Calcutta MA Russian Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Form can also be downloaded from C.U. Website www.caluniv.ac.in
- Application Forms for admission may be obtained at the Dept. of Languages on payment of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/ PwD) payable to Calcutta University.
For more details visit the official website
University of Calcutta, Kolkata
Office of the department i.e. at Office of Russian Department of Languages, Ashutosh Building (2nd Floor), 87/1 College Street, Kolkata-700073, Website www.caluniv.ac.in