University of Burdwan announces Admission to Undergraduate Courses for Academic Session 2021-22
University of Burdwan UG Admission 2021 – The University of Burdwan has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate Courses & Professional Courses offered by the University for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check out more details on University of Burdwan UG Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. from the page below
- Bachelor’s of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) (Hons./Genl)
- Professional Courses
University of Burdwan UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of opening of Online Portal for Application for UC Courses : 02nd August 2021
- Completion of Application in the Online Portal lbr UG Courses by : 20th August 2021
- Publication of Merit Lists in UC Courses by : 31st August 2021
- Completion of Admission at the UG Courses by : 30th September 2021
- Start of 1st Semester of UC Courses on : 01st October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan UG Admission 2021
- Passed Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations (10+2) in the relevant streams shall be eligible for admission to Undergraduate.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream from any recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
University of Burdwan UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://www.buruniv.ac.in/
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website